Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Had the same problem. Turns out it was Big Dick Problems that caused the issue. Deleted it and its loads right in after
I deleted that, and a few other mods and animations BE suggested and it still takes forever sometimes to load into the game. Has since the April update. Sometimes its 3 minutes sometimes after 15 it's still on the title page.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
I deleted that, and a few other mods and animations BE suggested and it still takes forever sometimes to load into the game. Has since the April update. Sometimes its 3 minutes sometimes after 15 it's still on the title page.
Maybe unrelated but, I have a robust computer, but that FEB update (the one that nuked the mod scene) made my game's build menu take minutes to load which in turn also impacted saving and exiting the game. From seconds to minutes! I ended up finding 1 (out of the many thousands of CC I have) item in my Clutter decor menu that was failing to load after that update. I removed it and it fixed that issue. Could be something as dumb as that. But also could be any number of other mods of yours, not just CC, impacted by this latest release. These updates are incredibly unpredictable.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Maybe unrelated but, I have a robust computer, but that FEB update (the one that nuked the mod scene) made my game's build menu take minutes to load which in turn also impacted saving and exiting the game. From seconds to minutes! I ended up finding 1 (out of the many thousands of CC I have) item in my Clutter decor menu that was failing to load after that update. I removed it and it fixed that issue. Could be something as dumb as that. But also could be any number of other mods of yours, not just CC, impacted by this latest release. These updates are incredibly unpredictable.
They really are. Only thing predictable about them is that they will break your game.

• Sad
Reactions: MatomiB and Mazi2

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Hi,

does anybody else has the issue with the build mode due to the most recent update? the UI does not shows up and it's also not possible to go back to the live mode...

I removed the TOOL Mod but it's still not working ... and I also don't use any UI expansions so I'm not sure how to fix this issue.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hi,

does anybody else has the issue with the build mode due to the most recent update? the UI does not shows up and it's also not possible to go back to the live mode...

I removed the TOOL Mod but it's still not working ... and I also don't use any UI expansions so I'm not sure how to fix this issue.
That is easy fix go 50/50 but make sure you dont get any lifestyle CC or lifestyle mod because lifestyle changes break you game hard