Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
I don't know how but I just cut a mod called cas room to desktop started the game then closed the game and pasted it(cas room) back into the mods' folder. Now the cas is working. Idk what is going on but atleast it's fixed now.
Whatever custom CAS room you've got you need to update it. There was an issue with those with mirrors. Creators are uploading new files.

Reactions: lollllpwed

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
I'm in the process of creating a megapack, hand-picking sims from various creators, and creating some custom ones myself, and grouping them so there's a massive variety of sims to choose from for your next game with very little effort on your part.

It's still early on, I've gotta clean out a lot of broken CC from the actual mods folder, and there's still plenty of good looking sims still coming out. Just wanted to poke around here to see if there's any interest in a public release, mostly to drum up motivation for this undertaking.

This is only a snippet of what I've got done so far, and I'm gonna be going through a few iterations of adding and removing various sims. Thoughts?

View attachment 3882962
May i ask where you got the alternative bitches?

keizaaldragon

Feb 27, 2021
May i ask where you got the alternative bitches?
Oh dude I've been picking from all over. Kemono, /tsg/, the sims resource, a few from here I think, a handful I could only find on the wayback machine, but mostly loverslab. If you point to a specific sim you want a closer look at I can probably find its source.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Oh dude I've been picking from all over. Kemono, /tsg/, the sims resource, a few from here I think, a handful I could only find on the wayback machine, but mostly loverslab. If you point to a specific sim you want a closer look at I can probably find its source.
I can't really take a good screenshot since its low quality but on alternative bitches 2 the 7th one. 1722387172981.png