Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Does anyone has the newly released animations by Lamaboy? that person animations are top tier perfection! (y)

July Animations [ANIMATION]-(NSFW):
Yeah Lamaboy, savaccini and khlas animations have high quality fluid movements. Can anyone recommend me other animations that are like these? I downloaded fruity delicious one, but the moans are annoying the animation is good tho and is creamy delicious and fruity delicious the same? The animation quality is different in both fruity animation is more fluid than creamy.

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
Yeah Lamaboy, savaccini and khlas animations have high quality fluid movements. Can anyone recommend me other animations that are like these? I downloaded fruity delicious one, but the moans are annoying the animation is good tho and is creamy delicious and fruity delicious the same? The animation quality is different in both fruity animation is more fluid than creamy.
You should try greynaya as well, their animations are pretty close to the 3 you mentioned earlier. Fruity and creamy are different animators but they both have the annoying voices added to the animations.

Reactions: lollllpwed

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
You should try greynaya as well, their animations are pretty close to the 3 you mentioned earlier. Fruity and creamy are different animators but they both have the annoying voices added to the animations.
Yeh the voice is annoying, I think khlas sound is the best he only added the thrust sound no moan.

Reactions: VglHB

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Yes, I opened the game now and it says that WW is out of date, it seems that version v183.1 is out and I have v183...

This is what the sim selection screen looks like in WW:

View attachment 3898680
Mine is working fine I am on 1.108.335 and WW is v183 not v183.1 Screenshot (36).png do you have any UI mods? I was getting an error even after installing v183, but I used better exception, and it showed something like this Screenshot 2024-08-04 232738.png I deleted the mod they said was possible cause and the error was gone.

Last edited:

Laga134

Feb 8, 2019
I removed all scripts and all mods related to CAS and it still has infinite loading, with the amount of mods I have here it will be difficult to find the problem...

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
I removed all scripts and all mods related to CAS and it still has infinite loading, with the amount of mods I have here it will be difficult to find the problem...
This is no Support Forum! There are tons of discord servers which can help you way better.
The July Patch broke a shitload of mods, so just google for broken mods and check what is known and what needs to be updated (for July patch e.g. all mods which adds like/dislikes in CAS, all UI mods, all aspirtaztion mods and so on).
I give you some additional service:
For SFW Mods:

If you are able of transfer thinking you already know what kind of lewd mods might be affected if you see what kind of SFW mods broke.

(N)SFW mods:

50:50

If you have a shitload of mods do yourself a favour and organize your mod folder, deactivate auto update and play the game in offline mode as long as your mods are not updated. Won't help now as the patching is done but some advice for the future.

Have fun.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
No.
I was looking at Loverslab and found this comment in the mod's ''support'', maybe that's it, I haven't tested it in my game yet:

View attachment 3898861
Maybe this sounds now Rude or something ,
But this guy doesn't seem to know the alphabet.
How are the letters n and m supposed to be loaded together if they aren't even in the same place in the alphabet?
I'll say it again mods are loaded like this. First things with numbers come, meaning 1-100, then things come with +,! etc
Then !a,!b etc after all that it go's like this a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z
Means Frist get's mccc Loaded then nisa then ww.
If you dont trust me what i did write try renaming the folder from ww to !ww and see for your self.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I've decided to not update until 3 or more patches from EA have gone through. It's ridiculous that they broke the game to people without mods. The blame is entirely from EA, I hope they fix their mess soon.
Yes, the update is more of a bug than anything else.
And if you look closely you might recognize some things ,
It seems they copied a few things from turbodrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafster

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Maybe this sounds now route or something ,
But this guy doesn't seem to know the alphabet.
How are the letters n and m supposed to be loaded together if they aren't even in the same place in the alphabet?
I'll say it again mods are loaded like this. First things with numbers come, meaning 1-100, then things come with +,! etc
Then !a,!b etc after all that it go's like this a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z
Means frist get's mccc loadet then nisa then ww.
If you dont trust me what i dit write try renaiming the folder from ww to !ww and see for you self.
Screenshot 2024-08-05 020243.png Yeah, well you know the alphabets...... at least.

Laga134

Feb 8, 2019
This is no Support Forum! There are tons of discord servers which can help you way better.
The July Patch broke a shitload of mods, so just google for broken mods and check what is known and what needs to be updated (for July patch e.g. all mods which adds like/dislikes in CAS, all UI mods, all aspirtaztion mods and so on).
I give you some additional service:
For SFW Mods:

If you are able of transfer thinking you already know what kind of lewd mods might be affected if you see what kind of SFW mods broke.

(N)SFW mods:

50:50

If you have a shitload of mods do yourself a favour and organize your mod folder, deactivate auto update and play the game in offline mode as long as your mods are not updated. Won't help now as the patching is done but some advice for the future.

Have fun.
Thank you. I managed to solve the problem, it was simpler than I thought...

I feel stupid.

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, the update is more of a bug than anything else.
And if you look closely you might recognize some things ,
It seems they copied a few things from turbodrive.
You could comment the same for each EP released in the recent years... from Memory every EP since Univeristy days has been a shitshow by either bugging the base game or nuking mods; even "simple" GP have done more damage like MWS bricking even from mods that added traits.
And yeah, seems like Turbodriver's mod served as base for the new pack development lol