Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
anyone got the simology panel completely breaks the game UI? I've run out of ideas to fix the game, tried all the methods (cleaned the sims 4 folder and used 50/50) and the problem is just inconsistent so I doubt it's my mod
For me, it seems to break with sims with big penis DNA trait from BDP but I am not entirely sure because it has been a bit unclear and messy as hell. All of my SFW mods have been updated, and I think Khlas BDP mod is the only NSFW mod (especially with a script file) in my mods folder that hasn't been updated after the 1.108 patch.
I deleted all the mods, build/buy CCs that haven't been updated after 2023 or seemingly abandoned and everything works completely fine except for the simology panel and I just cannot let BDP go :'(((
I'm afraid to ask for support with all these NSFW mods on public servers

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I had to roll my game back to 1.106... the latest release CRASHES when I try to travel to other worlds. Definitely unplayable! Good thing I keep backups!

• Wow
Reactions: MatomiB

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I had to roll my game back to 1.106... the latest release CRASHES when I try to travel to other worlds. Definitely unplayable! Good thing I keep backups!
There's been two fixes (that I know about) posted by modders for that issue. Though if it's crashing and not a 123 Error, that's strange.

elragna

Sep 22, 2017
Couldn't access my household which have loads of cc, then tried to split the sims into several different households and could finally open them. Unfortunately still couldn't access CAS for households that contain sims from the 1st household. Since I don't have MCCC installed, I assume things would run. Now just waiting for Nisa to update WickedPerversions as Turbo already updated his mods.

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Couldn't access my household which have loads of cc, then tried to split the sims into several different households and could finally open them. Unfortunately still couldn't access CAS for households that contain sims from the 1st household. Since I don't have MCCC installed, I assume things would run. Now just waiting for Nisa to update WickedPerversions as Turbo already updated his mods.
I had this exact problem and fixed it by cleaning my "The Sims 4" folder (inside Electronic Arts folder, you can find this method using Google, super simple but will take some time if you have a lot of CCs like me) and removed the More columns in CAS mod. Hope you succeed, good luck!

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
There's been two fixes (that I know about) posted by modders for that issue. Though if it's crashing and not a 123 Error, that's strange.
This kitty had too much catnip. My problem was the "dynamic lighting" switch. I forgot that I toggled that ON after the update. I guess DXVK (or my Nvidia card) does not like that setting on Linux. The older version I rolled back to also crashed when I activated that same switch. So now I am able to play the current release in either DX9 or DX11 without any issues. Whew, I almost had a stroke with that one LOL!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
You could comment the same for each EP released in the recent years... from Memory every EP since Univeristy days has been a shitshow by either bugging the base game or nuking mods; even "simple" GP have done more damage like MWS bricking even from mods that added traits.
And yeah, seems like Turbodriver's mod served as base for the new pack development lol
I doubt TD had any influence at all. I think TD based his romance on "likes and dislikes" especially since he attempted to hijack it for his mod by filling it up with shit. People screamed about it, and he had to make a mod to remove it for those that hated it. Seems to have been a very long range plan by EA to just dump shit in the game and see what floats. WW is insanely boated as it is. It would have been best for it to be just an animation player.
This kitty had too much catnip. My problem was the "dynamic lighting" switch. I forgot that I toggled that ON after the update. I guess DXVK (or my Nvidia card) does not like that setting on Linux. The older version I rolled back to also crashed when I activated that same switch. So now I am able to play the current release in either DX9 or DX11 without any issues. Whew, I almost had a stroke with that one LOL!
Don't you hate it when it turns out to be something so incredibly stupid? Admittedly. I've had more than my share of those moments.. It happens. Glad you figured it out.

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Don't you hate it when it turns out to be something so incredibly stupid? Admittedly. I've had more than my share of those moments.. It happens. Glad you figured it out.
I spoke too soon... I had another crash so I upgraded WINE to the latest "staging" version and it appears to have resolved the problem.

Geeky Edit: I compiled Proton-GE (9.11-1) and I can confirm that it runs better than my patched Wine-Staging build. This is especially true for running the DX11 version of the game on Linux. I can now visit different venues and I was able to play for an hour without interruption.

Last edited:
Reactions: MickCasanova

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
WW is insanely boated as it is. It would have been best for it to be just an animation player.
Does anyone actually use this for anything other than an animation player? I came back to check out how the mod and game have been doing since I last played and nothing's really changed on either front. Gameplay wise, the autonomy still sucks and comes across as completely random and no matter how much I tinker with the vague autonomy settings I can't seem to get anything to change beyond the threshold that sims are willing to have sex at. There is very little if any documentation on how the autonomy works and there's almost zero discussion about it, at least over at loverslab.

I can't believe turbo still hasn't added anything that really changes how you interact with the "sex system" in a sex mod. Instead, we have 70 flavors of period moodlets, that weird sex slave statue thing, and some weird "personality archetypes" system that doesn't seem to do anything. Oh, and you can steal panties now apparently? There's no way his primary userbase would give two shits about panty raiding or that dumbass statue, I just can't believe that. All that really leaves are animations which are so numerous at this point that they're like pokemon, everyone seems to want to collect them all.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Anarcis Animations ( 06/08/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azmodan Animations Gold Normal ( 06/08/2024 )

Azmodan Animations Gold Rough ( 06/08/2024 )

Lupobianco Animations Level 4 n.68 ( 06/08/2024 )

YrSa Rainbow Pack ( 06/08/2024 )

YrSa Lovely Toys ( 06/08/2024 )

Hdanger

Apr 1, 2022
I use the wicked attributes, body replacement, nudity system and SimHub. Also the pose player and "Take Sex Photo" system is much more easier to use than the clunky photography systems. I've been messing around with cum layers recently too. I feel like I dont use a lot of the features for sure but the ones I do use, I use constantly.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone actually use this for anything other than an animation player?
Body variants/pubic hair
Simhub for income
Stripclubs for gameplay, income & career
Sexparties for Sexparties and Swingerclubs
Whicked attributes
Several third party mods with ww integration + further attributes
Pose Player
Autonomy is much better as it was in the begiining and you can indeed change it in a better way but you have to trial & error quite a lot

So yes...I might still not use all aspects of ww but far more than just letting my sims have sex and I expect it is quite limited what you can achive regarding Sims interaction with the way the game is coded. I still can't believe EA is planning even more content for such a buggy and inefficient mass of game code.

For sure it would be nice to separate some features from ww and make some sort of core mod plus extensions but it would have probably need to be coded differently from the very beginning. And it would be much more trouble to maintain several mods than just one file.

Last edited: