Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DerSIMSFicker

Sep 30, 2017
Some guy created a mod that fixes issue when traveling to certain lots. I did try the mod and I must say its really working. Who knows how long will EA spend time "trying" to fix their own crap. So, the best option now for you is to try it, if you can't play the game like I couldn't. :)

• Love
Reactions: Lady Whistledown

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
Some guy created a mod that fixes issue when traveling to certain lots. I did try the mod and I must say its really working. Who knows how long will EA spend time "trying" to fix their own crap. So, the best option now for you is to try it, if you can't play the game like I couldn't. :)
There's also LMS' version too if you don't want to use Nexus (cause you have to login etc): (it's free fyi). The nexus one says there may be unintended consequences lmao. LMS' says it might not fix all of them. Hopefully EA will do something to fix it soon but doubtful....

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Body variants/pubic hair
Simhub for income
Stripclubs for gameplay, income & career
Sexparties for Sexparties and Swingerclubs
Whicked attributes
Several third party mods with ww integration + further attributes
Pose Player
Autonomy is much better as it was in the begiining and you can indeed change it in a better way but you have to trial & error quite a lot
Oh yeah, strip clubs, I was so disappointed that I forgot all about it. Everything else seems redundant at best, sex parties are just turning autonomy up to 11 but with more focus on a subset of sims and wicked attributes don't really seem to "do" anything other than flip a switch. I think my problem is that kinky world for 3 just spoiled me so hard that I can't be happy with whatever WW tries to do and as you say a lot of it has to do with just how dogshit 4 turned out. It's too bad Life by You got axed, that was the last game I had hope for to be a proper sims replacement.

Reactions: ZedPeeEm

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Oh yeah, strip clubs, I was so disappointed that I forgot all about it. Everything else seems redundant at best, sex parties are just turning autonomy up to 11 but with more focus on a subset of sims and wicked attributes don't really seem to "do" anything other than flip a switch. I think my problem is that kinky world for 3 just spoiled me so hard that I can't be happy with whatever WW tries to do and as you say a lot of it has to do with just how dogshit 4 turned out. It's too bad Life by You got axed, that was the last game I had hope for to be a proper sims replacement.
He needs to do more to strip clubs. I actually like running it but it just needs more to do as a owner. I usually end up turning it into a brothel and that's always pretty fun but even with that. It needs more interactions and events happening like high paying guest and ratings like the restaurant to see if you're doing well and the strippers also need to have some kinda moodlet if they're happy working there or not. Just too easy and it makes it boring

Reactions: skybarbie

gsbm

May 6, 2017
He needs to do more to strip clubs. I actually like running it but it just needs more to do as a owner. I usually end up turning it into a brothel and that's always pretty fun but even with that. It needs more interactions and events happening like high paying guest and ratings like the restaurant to see if you're doing well and the strippers also need to have some kinda moodlet if they're happy working there or not. Just too easy and it makes it boring
add in a bouncer, a potential fist fight in the parking lot, cat fight in the dressing room, police raids and teens trying there luck with fake id

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
There's also LMS' version too if you don't want to use Nexus (cause you have to login etc): (it's free fyi). The nexus one says there may be unintended consequences lmao. LMS' says it might not fix all of them. Hopefully EA will do something to fix it soon but doubtful....
There's a fix coming tomorrow (that being the 8th of August)

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
What does it mean when beams of white shoot out from their crotches when they are having sex? Bad CC or has Travis Scott found the promise land?

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Again new stuff from NisaK check my signature.
Oof, so many updates to catch up on and now I feel like I've seen the 3rd WP update in a week. Is this not 2.2.7dad (Patreon version)? If not is this adding new features and/or hotfix?