Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
How do I describe the latest Lovestruck patch and its many hotfixes and ongoing added bugs...

Playing the Sims is like having a Porsche you've had at 80% health for years. With months of no recalls and interference you finally treat it to its full HP along with new tires and a nice waxed coating only to get into an accident days later. But instead of an accident the roof disappears, one tire goes flat, another becomes a square, and the headlights emit strobe effects while your horn is replaced with a clown horn and your air bag fails to deploy.... and the manufacture responding with "We hear you :giggle: "

In short. If you still haven't, do not update your game... like ever... even after waiting weeks after for mods to catch up (as I have). Same shit, different version number.
That bad huh? I was thinking about updating since they dropped a patch yesterday with a bunch of fixes the community has been requesting for since the launch of lovestruck but now after reading this I'm not so sure anymore. Did the update break something else again or were the fixes not effective?

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
That bad huh? I was thinking about updating since they dropped a patch yesterday with a bunch of fixes the community has been requesting for since the launch of lovestruck but now after reading this I'm not so sure anymore. Did the update break something else again or were the fixes not effective?
For me, I haven't seen where it's done much. The mods I have work fine. It's just since the April update I've had stuttering or repeated voices at the end of them talking and music and sounds that do the same thing. I've searched my CC, ran every scan I can find, updated every mod, even got rid of hundreds, maybe a thousand files. And still does the same thing. I even loaded it on another computer and transferred my now slim Mods folder over there, the same thing. I'm just about done with the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Mazi2

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
I had the exact thought process as you. For one, you still cannot travel to community lots (crash to main menu with error code 123), even after EA addressing fixing this in yesterday's patch. It's literally 1 line of code (4 words) they need to remove (modders created fixes days ago). But also... CC Eyelashes on existing sims glitching into forehead, Lighting glitches on the ceiling or no ceiling at all, any door but my front door can be set as the "front door" on some lots, sims no longer blinking... and the list goes on.

It's that bad.

Reactions: Keizer89

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I had the exact thought process as you. For one, you still cannot travel to community lots (crash to main menu with error code 123), even after EA addressing fixing this in yesterday's patch. It's literally 1 line of code (4 words) they need to remove (modders created fixes days ago). But also... CC Eyelashes on existing sims glitching into forehead, Lighting glitches on the ceiling or no ceiling at all, any door but my front door can be set as the "front door" on some lots, sims no longer blinking... and the list goes on.

It's that bad.
Eyelashes are causing problems? That's one thing I haven't thought of deleting yet. I did figure out that Cherry Pie's cum mesh was causing beams of white to shoot from the sims crotches when having sex. When i removed that it got a little better. Now it waits til I play for about 15min before they stutter lol.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Eyelashes are causing problems? That's one thing I haven't thought of deleting yet. I did figure out that Cherry Pie's cum mesh was causing beams of white to shoot from the sims crotches when having sex. When i removed that it got a little better. Now it waits til I play for about 15min before they stutter lol.
Good luck as I literally am looking at a perpetual loading screen atm. I logged on specifically to not even try gameplay but to just build on some lots around town. I fixed up a community lot, then clicked on World View and now have an infinite load screen. EA or mod doesn't matter, can't do a damn thing with this game anymore atm. :mad:

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Better Exceptions is telling me that WalkingBounce is conflicting with BS_Boobies. How is that when they come from the same Creator? Anyone else get those conflicts?

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Wow..seems I won't update for another 3 weeks...I already thought next week might be ok to think about it as a lot of mods already updated and then came EA again...
They should leave the game alone...it won't get any better. Let the modders do their magic and not waste their time with having to update their mods to new tunings constantly.

Reactions: Mazi2 and ShaggyDhs

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I finally got The Sims 4 to run in Direct X 11 mode. It took running the Sims 4 Studio 'Misc DX11 Image Fix' twice before it would work. Just letting everyone know in case you run into the same issue.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
How many discussions of Males Interactions v1.5, but does anyone have the new file?
Unlike other greedy patreons out there, Khlas fairly shares his creations with the community. I imagine it will pop up on LL or Wicked.CC once it comes out of testing. My membership with him is on pause until he releases a new animation pack. For the past 6 months he has been teasing but not delivering new content for WickedWhims.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
RE: 8/8/24 Patch breaking 3D Eyelashes CC
Fixes for 3D eyelashes are available for some creators. ONLY DOWNLOAD if you are on the latest Sims 4 version (8/8/24):
    • Home page (link 1) is kinda confusing, but I think its just those 3 sub-links for now. She indicates on the mod page itself last updated date.

Last edited: