Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
Unlike other greedy patreons out there, Khlas fairly shares his creations with the community. I imagine it will pop up on LL or Wicked.CC once it comes out of testing. My membership with him is on pause until he releases a new animation pack. For the past 6 months he has been teasing but not delivering new content for WickedWhims.
He released the male interactions which replaces BDP...idk if it counts as a animation pack tho...but he said he wouldn't charge current subs for august, but if you're paused I assume you wouldn't count.

I guess I can share it here, male interactions 1.5:

Info:

Hello,

After days and hours of work I managed to rewrite the entire bdp mod into KMI, which should work better and be cleaner overall, with some new features aswell.

Test release means bug or unexpected behavior can happen. If everything is good, I will do a more professionnal publication later.

Things you will not see in KMI contrary to BDP :

- Sore moodlets
- Constant flirty buffs (they only appear in specific cases only, ie your sim is nude with a big pp)
- "That's it?" buff when you have sex with a well endowed sim. It should only appear with Size Queen when they fuck with sims with a small pp.
- probably others things I don't even remember

YOU NEED TO REMOVE EVERYTHING BDP RELATED. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY BDP THINGS.

SOME MOODLETS ARE PLACEHOLDER. I will change them later.
A French translation is planned aswell.

Installation :

Put the files into your mods folder. BOTH OF THEM. There is a .package and a .ts4script files.
Wickedwhims is the only other mod required.

Changelog :

- Virile sims will adjust their dick autnomously now from time to time
- All "manliness" animations are exclusives to virile sims. a new interaction is also included.
- There is too much things that changed or been added to list them all, so you will have to discover them yourself.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
but if you're paused I assume you wouldn't count.
Correct, when you stop your pledge, you can still remain a free member but cannot see locked posts. When content comes out that I want, I will give some coin but I will not pay month after month to be teased!

• Sad
Reactions: MatomiB

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
He released the male interactions which replaces BDP...idk if it counts as a animation pack tho...but he said he wouldn't charge current subs for august, but if you're paused I assume you wouldn't count.

I guess I can share it here, male interactions 1.5:

Info:
Will this work on the older patch i.e the patch before lovestruck or do I have to update the game? i still haven't updated due to how broken the game still is even after 3 patches.

Andrew2

Jul 25, 2019
RE: 8/8/24 Patch breaking 3D Eyelashes CC
Fixes for 3D eyelashes are available for some creators. ONLY DOWNLOAD if you are on the latest Sims 4 version (8/8/24):
    • Home page (link 1) is kinda confusing, but I think its just those 3 sub-links for now. She indicates on the mod page itself last updated date.

I went to update my game and my eyelashes now look like this. It came out of the right position. I updated and the problem continues. Does anyone know how to help?

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I went to update my game and my eyelashes now look like this. It came out of the right position. I updated and the problem continues. Does anyone know how to help?
Apparently the last patch that was suppose to fix some bugs, messed up the lashes or it was the patch before it. I had to delete mine so the game would act right. As right as it can right now.

Reactions: Andrew2

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
So the 8/8 patch broke most custom 3D lashes, giving you the result shown in your pic. The mod authors of these 3D lashes have to fix them, and some have as provided by my links in prior post. These links are specific to eyelash sets and not a universal fix. If the eyelashes you are showing are from a different set/creator that has NOT updated than it will still look like that.

You need to replace the old versions of these lashes with the new ones (and clear your localthumbcache of course). If you have an updated set but its still not working you could try repairing game or inspecting your mod folder for conflicts/duplicates.

Also, while the video someone posted above is valid, it is only teaching you how to move your custom lashes to the new Eyelashes CAS category EA introduced using S4S. It will not fix the alignment issue (I already tried), besides those updating their lashes are already doing this in tandem with fixing them.

Of the 4 creators I know of that updated, I have ~30 lashes now in the new Eyelash category that work :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Andrew2
Dec 15, 2022
It's too bad Life by You got axed, that was the last game I had hope for to be a proper sims replacement.
wait what? it got cancelled? but why?
dammit we need a true sims game, EA killed the franchise a longtime ago for fuck's sake...
specially now with this shitty update destroying even the tiniest CC
any news on Paralives? I assume we're still stuck with EA's greedy broken version of sims, Life by You was our only hope, it was supposed to be the chosen one

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
wait what? it got cancelled? but why?
Supposedly it was due to being not ready for even early access, the writing was on the wall when they pushed release back but I never would have thought that they would outright cancel it. Paralives I've given up on, the more I hear about it the more it sounds like it's going to be more like 4 in all the ways that I dislike. So now all that leaves is Inzoi but, being a korean game, I'm leery of how they're going to monetize it and am keeping low expectations.

• Sad
Reactions: testingdlsenabled

Andrew2

Jul 25, 2019
So the 8/8 patch broke most custom 3D lashes, giving you the result shown in your pic. The mod authors of these 3D lashes have to fix them, and some have as provided by my links in prior post. These links are specific to eyelash sets and not a universal fix. If the eyelashes you are showing are from a different set/creator that has NOT updated than it will still look like that.

You need to replace the old versions of these lashes with the new ones (and clear your localthumbcache of course). If you have an updated set but its still not working you could try repairing game or inspecting your mod folder for conflicts/duplicates.

Also, while the video someone posted above is valid, it is only teaching you how to move your custom lashes to the new Eyelashes CAS category EA introduced using S4S. It will not fix the alignment issue (I already tried), besides those updating their lashes are already doing this in tandem with fixing them.

Of the 4 creators I know of that updated, I have ~30 lashes now in the new Eyelash category that work :)

That's exactly what happened. As the creator hasn't updated yet, some lashes still don't work. Thank you very much for responding. It only got worse with these updates. Now even WW is worse. When sims start having sex, a series of errors appear and they disappear.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs and Mazi2

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Supposedly it was due to being not ready for even early access, the writing was on the wall when they pushed release back but I never would have thought that they would outright cancel it. Paralives I've given up on, the more I hear about it the more it sounds like it's going to be more like 4 in all the ways that I dislike. So now all that leaves is Inzoi but, being a korean game, I'm leery of how they're going to monetize it and am keeping low expectations.
Yeah unfortunately I believe now LBY was never going to release and was instead used to test waters, marketing research, or whatever else. Rod Humble I am sure was genuine in leading the charge, but Paradox gave them no financial support. A skeleton crew lacking talent, 1 animator I hear, a series of dev-blogs on YouTube showing little to no progress was very telling (not to mention the worst human frames seen in a videogame since the 90s). So it was no wonder they kept delaying early access. Shame as I initially had high hopes too.

Inzoi, don't even bother hyping for. Perhaps it will be a polished stunning looking product, but it will be nothing close to a Sims game. Maybe a fine life simulator game, but probably only focusing on a quarter of what the Sims offer. Do it well, sure, but it won't be a comparison. I think Paralives is all we got, but personally not my aesthetic preference.

In other words we are screwed until EA fucks off with touching S4 and we can game in peace. Hey next month marks the S4 10-year anniversary, I can't wait to hear what EA has up their sleeve (slaps up 5-year content release roadmap) :cautious:.

bigbadwolfyt

Sep 7, 2018
Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.2.7db (08.08.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (07.08.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone else getting le error whenever launching the game with quinn sims kneel and submit mode been getting le error after updating it to this removing it fixes it

Reactions: kid0001

anna04simgirlmia

Mar 30, 2021
And here is the first part of my own (including Eleanor Lovett). I have a few more (about 100) but no more storage space. If you are interested I can exchange the content in the next few days.
I found additional space, so here is the second .
Does anyone still have this ? Please :D Old LittleDoxy Sims.