Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Supposedly it was due to being not ready for even early access, the writing was on the wall when they pushed release back but I never would have thought that they would outright cancel it. Paralives I've given up on, the more I hear about it the more it sounds like it's going to be more like 4 in all the ways that I dislike. So now all that leaves is Inzoi but, being a korean game, I'm leery of how they're going to monetize it and am keeping low expectations.
More likely EA bought them out and their silence.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
More likely EA bought them out and their silence.
I bet they were forcefully bought out OR threatened in a multi-million dollar lawsuit which would CRUSH their business. The sweetest form of retaliation: I would have liked to see "Life By You" become OPEN SOURCED (GNU/GPL License) so that the community could maintain the game and share it freely.

Dec 15, 2022
Supposedly it was due to being not ready for even early access, the writing was on the wall when they pushed release back but I never would have thought that they would outright cancel it. Paralives I've given up on, the more I hear about it the more it sounds like it's going to be more like 4 in all the ways that I dislike. So now all that leaves is Inzoi but, being a korean game, I'm leery of how they're going to monetize it and am keeping low expectations.
Inzoi? never heard of it...well it's probably going to be the korean version of EA, but maybe with less ridiculous bugs? who knows, I mean Paralives was only hype they can't deliver
will be on the lookout for this Inzoi though

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah unfortunately I believe now LBY was never going to release and was instead used to test waters, marketing research, or whatever else. Rod Humble I am sure was genuine in leading the charge, but Paradox gave them no financial support. A skeleton crew lacking talent, 1 animator I hear, a series of dev-blogs on YouTube showing little to no progress was very telling (not to mention the worst human frames seen in a videogame since the 90s). So it was no wonder they kept delaying early access. Shame as I initially had high hopes too.

Inzoi, don't even bother hyping for. Perhaps it will be a polished stunning looking product, but it will be nothing close to a Sims game. Maybe a fine life simulator game, but probably only focusing on a quarter of what the Sims offer. Do it well, sure, but it won't be a comparison. I think Paralives is all we got, but personally not my aesthetic preference.

In other words we are screwed until EA fucks off with touching S4 and we can game in peace. Hey next month marks the S4 10-year anniversary, I can't wait to hear what EA has up their sleeve (slaps up 5-year content release roadmap) :cautious:.
what a shame indeed, I really believed LBY could be it, you know like Cities Skylines

oh I'm pretty sure Inzoi will be even more bland than S4(if that's even possible), just like basically the rest of korean media lol
Paralives looks like a good browser game to me and nothing else...

oh ffs 10 year anniversary? the disaster, I'm having 'nam flashbacks

• Haha
Reactions: Mazi2
Dec 15, 2022
I bet they were forcefully bought out OR threatened in a multi-million dollar lawsuit which would CRUSH their business. The sweetest form of retaliation: I would have liked to see "Life By You" become OPEN SOURCED (GNU/GPL License) so that the community could maintain the game and share it freely.
yeah I agree
I'm pretty sure EA is behind the failure of LYB

Reactions: Mazi2

YukiHama88

Jan 4, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this issue with the Kritical objects? Its giving me this message for the pet bowl and the feeder. They have the necessary traits to use it so I don't get it. I tried looking for Kritical's discord but I don't see it at all.

1723482155773.png

Mr.Corbac

May 31, 2021
Hello there !
Ctrl + select dom sim, you have kritical option for dom in pie menu and here you can unlock this feature or you can just read the kritical SM Book in your inventory if you ask for the dom licence of course.
Enjoy your stuff now :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: YukiHama88

marvin961

May 8, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this issue with the Kritical objects? Its giving me this message for the pet bowl and the feeder. They have the necessary traits to use it so I don't get it. I tried looking for Kritical's discord but I don't see it at all.

View attachment 3924695
That's not how it works. You need a Master with the potential "Feeding Machine - Train Cum Adortion" to train a Submissive to use the feeding machine. Master Potentials can be aquired by the "The Zen of Bondage" Book. You have to repeat the training with your Submissive until she gets Cum Lover Attribute from Dreams of Surrender. Only after that a Submissive can use this object by herself. Most of the newer objects from Kritical are integrated in the Dreams of Surrender Mod. Objects that are integrated into Dreams of Surrender have a little (i) in their Icon. Using these objects without Dreams of Surrender is only possible by shift-click with the mouse. There you will find a menu point Legacy interaction.

RTFM:

To start with Dreams of Surrender you need at least a SOS Buisness Card to buy your license and a Contract Auction Podium to buy and sell Submissives.

Last edited:
Reactions: YukiHama88

keizaaldragon

Feb 27, 2021
Would love this! Hope it's released to the public soon!
Likely won't be too soon, there's a lot of work to be done. I've got a few hundred sims left to sort into various collections, and from there I've gotta trim down the overall CC to make it actually downloadble and playable.

As it is right now, I've got 250+gb of mods, and it takes 10 minutes to boot from an SSD :cry:

Though, here's another peak at what families I've got gathered up Screenshot 2024-08-12 220014.png

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
Can anyone tell me what could be causing this? Whenever I use a full body skin overlay it doesn't cover the chest and arms of my sims and it only happens with female sims. I've attached a screenshot below to show what exactly is happening. It happens with every skin overlay and not just one particular cc creator's skin, so I ruled out it not being a problem with the cc itself.

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
Can anyone tell me what could be causing this? Whenever I use a full body skin overlay it doesn't cover the chest and arms of my sims and it only happens with female sims. I've attached a screenshot below to show what exactly is happening. It happens with every skin overlay and not just one particular cc creator's skin, so I ruled out it not being a problem with the cc itself.
Okay I just removed my default replacement top that I was using for the breast mesh (Dumbaby Breast V2 Pure Shape 1) and that seems to fix the issue (1st screenshot). Is there any way to fix this without removing the default replacement as I quite like the shape of the breast with that mesh on. Are there any alternative default breast meshes that are compatible with skin overlays? Also I noticed that the breast mesh is also available as a cas top which has a different swatch which does not have this issue (2nd screenshot). Is there anyway to make that particular swatch be the default replacement?

Reactions: MatomiB

crocon23

May 22, 2024
I bought a new hard drive so I was wondering if it was possible to install my mods folder onto the new hard drive without having to uninstall the game and reinstall it again, does anyone know if it's possible to do this?

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
I bought a new hard drive so I was wondering if it was possible to install my mods folder onto the new hard drive without having to uninstall the game and reinstall it again, does anyone know if it's possible to do this?
The "Mods" folder is just files in your "Documents" folder. The Sims folder isn't an installation of the game.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
You can have your mods folder anywhere. You just need to symlink it so that the game knows your mods exist.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Likely won't be too soon, there's a lot of work to be done. I've got a few hundred sims left to sort into various collections, and from there I've gotta trim down the overall CC to make it actually downloadble and playable.

As it is right now, I've got 250+gb of mods, and it takes 10 minutes to boot from an SSD :cry:

Though, here's another peak at what families I've got gathered up View attachment 3926152
Might I recommend & ? If you haven't already. I collected their Sims myself one-by-one and it was a pain. What you're doing would greatly help anyone wanting to download them in the future.

Reactions: Blankrex