Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Anarcis Animations ( 13/08/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wild Guy Bonus stuff update part 2 ( 05/08/2024 )

OLL Animations [AP] ( 13/08/2024 )

YrSa Lovely Toys ( 13/08/2024 )

YrSa Rainbow Pack ( 13/08/2024 )

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Likely won't be too soon, there's a lot of work to be done. I've got a few hundred sims left to sort into various collections, and from there I've gotta trim down the overall CC to make it actually downloadble and playable.

As it is right now, I've got 250+gb of mods, and it takes 10 minutes to boot from an SSD :cry:

Though, here's another peak at what families I've got gathered up View attachment 3926152
Damn!! I could tell you have put a lot of efforts into this and I salute you man :cool: and I am more interested in CCs rather than the sims to be honest :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I am also looking forward to the release hope that time comes soon and thanks a lot ^^

Just DM me when you release it so I dont miss out

Reactions: keizaaldragon

Yars20

Jul 12, 2021
ATrois Patreon Animations (04/08/2024)

Alchemist's Patreon Animations (With Sound Effects) (11/08/2024)

All Kinky Expansions Patreon (11.08.2024)

keizaaldragon

Feb 27, 2021
Might I recommend & ? If you haven't already. I collected their Sims myself one-by-one and it was a pain. What you're doing would greatly help anyone wanting to download them in the future.
Yeah I've picked through both, I believe I have more elegantsims over sathya cause I was quite picky, but there's a handful of muscular women Sathya put out that's rounding out the muscle girl collection I have.

My entire process was going through the entire loverslab sims section twice. Then I went through the /tsg/ repository and sifted through the whole doc. Then went through kemono to try and find what I can find. Ultimately ending with spending like $40 across various patreon creators for stuff that I couldn't find for free. Not to mention using wayback machine and PMing certain creators with defunct google drives and such for copies of sims that are no longer widely available.

I can't say for sure, cause I know there's some really crazy people on the internet. But I believe I have one of the largest (curated) collection of custom sims from across the internet.

Granted, I've let my personal tastes dictate a lot of what I have vs haven't decided to download. But I think there's enough variety in my collection to have something for everyone. Plus, you can always add stuff on top if there's something specific you wanted to add :LOL:

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
ATrois Patreon Animations (04/08/2024)

Alchemist's Patreon Animations (With Sound Effects) (11/08/2024)

All Kinky Expansions Patreon (11.08.2024)
Anyone getting Exception errors when opening the new Fetish Traits menu from Alchemist's mod? It still works, but it triggers an exception error anytime I open it.

For added context, if you had this mod for a while, you know it used to be accessible in the CAS Likes/Dislikes menu. Since Lovestruck and this update (I assume) it had to be moved and is now accessible via the Social Interaction Pie Menu. Let me know if you have a different experience with this latest update and/or solutions.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Anyone know where I can find good pubic hair. I currently use Wildguys, but I have a feeling that may be messed up. I had to removes his panties and clothes already to fix one problem. I did a search on Google and I saw pubic hair all right, just not Sims related, lol

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Yeah I've picked through both, I believe I have more elegantsims over sathya cause I was quite picky, but there's a handful of muscular women Sathya put out that's rounding out the muscle girl collection I have.

My entire process was going through the entire loverslab sims section twice. Then I went through the /tsg/ repository and sifted through the whole doc. Then went through kemono to try and find what I can find. Ultimately ending with spending like $40 across various patreon creators for stuff that I couldn't find for free. Not to mention using wayback machine and PMing certain creators with defunct google drives and such for copies of sims that are no longer widely available.

I can't say for sure, cause I know there's some really crazy people on the internet. But I believe I have one of the largest (curated) collection of custom sims from across the internet.

Granted, I've let my personal tastes dictate a lot of what I have vs haven't decided to download. But I think there's enough variety in my collection to have something for everyone. Plus, you can always add stuff on top if there's something specific you wanted to add :LOL:
Out of curiosity, do you have this Sim in your collection? I've got her in mine but I'm missing the HHI files. 1723596402968.png

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Anyone know where I can find good pubic hair. I currently use Wildguys, but I have a feeling that may be messed up. I had to removes his panties and clothes already to fix one problem. I did a search on Google and I saw pubic hair all right, just not Sims related, lol

(includes junk and hair for your junk)
(Wild_Guy Recolors)

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
It doesn't look like i do unfortunately, you have any idea where you picked that sim up?
I have no idea, it's a Sim I picked up in 2018. I've been growing my collection since 2014 and my various reinstalls over the years means I am missing files for a room, a lot, and a household. It's unfortunate but 3 of 2,616 isn't so bad. The creator listed in S4TI says "vsebesit" but I've searched on various search engines and I've not found anything from that.

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018

(includes junk and hair for your junk)
(Wild_Guy Recolors)

You sir are my hero, I love wild guys but i hate he only covers a specific range of colors and excluded the fantasy colors. I'm shocked I never found them on loverslab because i've been on there searching for alternate colors before... Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mazi2 and ShaggyDhs