Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

johnmedck

Aug 2, 2023
I bought a new hard drive so I was wondering if it was possible to install my mods folder onto the new hard drive without having to uninstall the game and reinstall it again, does anyone know if it's possible to do this?
you mean how to move your sims 4 mods folder to an external hard drive?

Reactions: crocon23

kid0001

Jun 24, 2020
Would you by chance have the changelog? Thanks for sharing with us!
WW V183.3 changelog

◆ [v183.3] Improved support of new jealousy types◆ [v183.3] Updated Sims Protocols jealousy rules to match new jealousy types◆ [v183.3] Fixed Open Relationship marriages not working

◆ [v183.3] Fixed not being able to use sex for completing blind date WooHoo goal◆ [v183.3] Improved how the list of playlists is displayed again◆ [v183.3] Fixed Sims getting dry cum moodlet very quickly

◆ [v183.3] Fixed Accomplished Nudist aspiration not working◆ [v183.3] Fixed Lovestruck NPCs showing up at Strip Clubs

◆ [v183.3] Updated Eternally Faithful for Lovestruck◆ [v183.3] Fixed Eternally Faithful Sims being able to start sex with anyone and break

◆ [v183.3] Shy Sims will no longer die from being embarrassed after flirting

BTW, you can always find changlog here.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
new khlas animations anyone?
Wicked.cc has them. Kemono shows that new animations have not been released since the beginning of this year. Because his release schedule is erratic, I have paused my pledge until he releases new animation packs.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Yes thats what im trying to say
Yes you can. Any file system which supports symbolic links to folders will be sufficient. You can copy your mods directory to your new drive and then link it to the EA directory in your Documents folder. This works especially well on Linux. You could even move the entire game installation to another drive and link it to the original location to free up space for your operating system.
does it work on linux?
Oh YES! I play TS4 (DX11) on Arch Linux. You will need to use Wine Staging (Patched with DXVK) or Valve's Proton as a compatibility layer to run the game. So long as all dependencies are satisfied, the game should run at native performance or better due to the lighter OS footprint. There are plenty of tutorials online which will explain the procedure for setting up Sims 4 on Linux.

Hdanger

Apr 1, 2022
Anyone have the latest Dreams of Surender from Kritical? I ran into the library upload issue that he resolved in the last version.