Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
Go to Wicked.cc and get the latest version of the app. It will play all of the HD videos you downloaded.
All Peco's files in Kemono are corrupted. I mean, I tried downloading the figurines and the SD ones are like 80mb while the HD are 120mb. The original SD files are no bigger than 1mb, so something is really off. I also tried the videos but no luck. Game won't start with them in mods folder.

exr001sims

Nov 11, 2023
Does anyone have - Teens edition. Those are the only ones I'm missing from his work and they aren't available on his Patreon page any longer.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Anyone have lots (tray + cc) from (specifically those not found on K or R). Particularly interested in "Central Park", "Three Seals Motel", "Brothel" *released yesterday*, or honestly any of them.

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone have lots (tray + cc) from (specifically those not found on K or R). Particularly interested in "Central Park", "Three Seals Motel", "Brothel" *released yesterday*, or honestly any of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the white screen world? I have devious desires wickedwhims mccc nisawp
Can you share a screen of the issue ?
But I think the problem comes from the fact you have DD and Whicked whims at the same time. You can't have both of these mods, chose only one.