Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Savaccini Animations (12.08.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevely42 Animations (16.08.2024)

BigBadBunny Animations (16.08.2024)

mrgames100

Nov 9, 2023
In the Wicked Whims options you can modify the difficulty to accept having sex
I'm looking for a mod that makes a sim refuse to give another sim a blowjob, for example a sim refuses to give their partner a blowjob because they have a low level of hygiene.

manderfo

Feb 1, 2022
Is anyone else having issues loading their game? None of my saves can load after installing some kinky mods recently. It's tiring to deal with a 50/50 chance given the number of mods I have. Maybe some of you have also had problems with a broken mod that crashed your game. Any help would be appreciated.

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
Is anyone else having issues loading their game? None of my saves can load after installing some kinky mods recently. It's tiring to deal with a 50/50 chance given the number of mods I have. Maybe some of you have also had problems with a broken mod that crashed your game. Any help would be appreciated.
Which Kinky mods did you install if you don't mind me asking and was the game loading properly before installing these said mods?

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
Can´t really remember all of those and it was hard to trace back. Nisa was one of them.
The easiest way to fix this would be backtracking and removing the kinky mods you downloaded one by one and seeing if the game loads each time you remove a mod. Also and this might be what's causing it, you cannot have WickedWhims and Devious Desires together because they don't work together. Check if you have both those mods installed and remove one of them. You have to pick one or the other.

SkorpionX96

Dec 27, 2020
Guys, I've lost my mod content because of a disk. Would someone be so kind as to recommend me, now that I'm starting from scratch, packs or creators, that focus exclusively on body and face customization CC (types of noses, mouths, eyes, makeup, etc.) My goal is to focus on having a wide variety of customization to obtain many different and unique facial results.
thanks

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
50/50 sucks trust me but its the pretty much the only way.
What you can do first though since you're crashing is type in ts4script in your search bar in your mods folder then remove all of them. Its usually always script mods that make you failed to load but it could also but you have WAY too much mods your pc can handle and you're crashing or you have an extremely high poly outfit because mod creators are dumb and go beyond what the game can handle causing you to crash or fail to load.