Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

joeshark2

May 9, 2024
Rabbit hole jobs are jobs similar to the Sims 3 where your Sim disappears when going to work and reappears at your house when their working hours end.
Yes. that's what I'm looking for. but I want them to be erotic masseuse jobs.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
How do I stop sims mess up their gender role while group sex?
It happens in the couch scene, the sims are made up of MFF, there are about six scenes available and looped, only three of them are MFF, and that's messed up with three MMF scenes. I looked at the scene names to check which gender role the scene corresponded to.

1724051247331.png 1724051258931.png 1724051267420.png
Is there any other setting I should notice?

Reactions: MatomiB

Nwww.

Apr 18, 2024
I'm looking for the money-interested trait or a trait that makes a sim gain love relationships through money gifts.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
My MC's partner refused another female sim join threesome, because she thinks that female sim has no attraction. Bruh, how is that possible, what should I do?
They have max friendship, but not interest in female.
Open your WW Settings, go to Sex Settings > Interaction or Relationship Settings (I believe) and toggle the settings having to do with attraction, respecting gender preference, existing relationships, etc.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
How do I stop sims mess up their gender role while group sex?
It happens in the couch scene, the sims are made up of MFF, there are about six scenes available and looped, only three of them are MFF, and that's messed up with three MMF scenes. I looked at the scene names to check which gender role the scene corresponded to.

View attachment 3946018 View attachment 3946019 View attachment 3946020
Is there any other setting I should notice?
I've fought this since WW was released over 5 years ago. There are many ways to improve the situation through WW settings and manually disabling offending animations but you'll be fighting the problem forever. The problem is the overuse and misuse of the B flag in the animation.xml files. B = Both, meaning that either a male or female can fill the spot/role/gender assignment. Some animation authors want (or don't care) that all their Sims are bisexual so they overuse and misuse the B flag in the animation.xml file. Some of the worst offenders are Anarcis and The Gamerboy. I refuse to use their animations.

There is a way to do it through WW settings but your Sims won't be able to have group sex, only WW pairs (one male, one female). The setting says something like "The Sim has to respect their gender preference and all the other Sims gender preferences". This translates to only one male and one female being allowed to pair up for WW sex.

You can also help the situation by editing all the gender settings for each Sim in CAS. Disable "Is this Sim exploring romantically?" Make sure that all Males are only interested in woohooing with female Sims and vice versa.

Reactions: alexlll

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Does anyone know if there are animations inside the pool?
Yes, there are, however I'm not sure which author makes them. They start sex using the pool ladder and some animations are sex in the water next to the pool ladder. If you want to try and force it, manually start WW sex by clicking on pool ladders in the swimming pool.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
I've fought this since WW was released over 5 years ago. There are many ways to improve the situation through WW settings and manually disabling offending animations but you'll be fighting the problem forever. The problem is the overuse and misuse of the B flag in the animation.xml files. B = Both, meaning that either a male or female can fill the spot/role/gender assignment. Some animation authors want (or don't care) that all their Sims are bisexual so they overuse and misuse the B flag in the animation.xml file. Some of the worst offenders are Anarcis and The Gamerboy. I refuse to use their animations.

There is a way to do it through WW settings but your Sims won't be able to have group sex, only WW pairs (one male, one female). The setting says something like "The Sim has to respect their gender preference and all the other Sims gender preferences". This translates to only one male and one female being allowed to pair up for WW sex.

You can also help the situation by editing all the gender settings for each Sim in CAS. Disable "Is this Sim exploring romantically?" Make sure that all Males are only interested in woohooing with female Sims and vice versa.
According to your answer, the problem is the abuse of "Both" gender role. So, if I don't play with it, by select this option, can I solve this problem?
23036.png

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
According to your answer, the problem is the abuse of "Both" gender role. So, if I don't play with it, by select this option, can I solve this problem?
View attachment 3947403
No. You misunderstand. It has to do with the way the animation positions/roles/gender assignments are coded in the animation mod (animation.xml file in the animation package file which you can't see). You cannot fix this fully with settings unless you wish to abandon group sex and only do sex pairs as I explained earlier.

Reactions: bato2077

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I'm not referring to sex on the pool stairs, but to sex animations inside the pool.
Read what I said. The pool water itself is not considered a sex location by WW. It has to start from the pool ladder which is mostly in the water.