Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

insanebunny

Dec 8, 2019
I'm going to say it was probably the translation because I've never had a problem with nisaK and seeing how she works with turbo for wickedwhims it would have been noticed if her mod was crashing people. So 100% was your translation.
No issue with it only one i have is with
EllaNoir Perv mod >< with reward store.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
i downloaded a wicked whims animations package, however i cannot see for exaple all the oral floor animations when selecting the sex option for the floor. Is there some sort of unlocking mechanism for them? How can it be that is o not see them? i believe i installed the thing correctly.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
i downloaded a wicked whims animations package, however i cannot see for exaple all the oral floor animations when selecting the sex option for the floor. Is there some sort of unlocking mechanism for them? How can it be that is o not see them? i believe i installed the thing correctly.
You might be missing props/objects/CC that is used for certain animations. The Mod author should have those dependencies mentioned or linked wherever the animation pack came from. WW also has Animation Disabler settings and by default it hides (locks) animations that are missing props. While you can turn that setting off, the animations will play but look goofy as the thing they are supposed to be using won't be there.

Reactions: MatomiB

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Anyone else currently having issues with UIcheats?
I am. I even went back to see if it was updated and its not. I use the cas 6 extension mod and it breaks when you're in-game and trying to check the sim info. So something is wrong for sure. I don't think enough people are reporting it.

Reactions: NLara250

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
I am. I even went back to see if it was updated and its not. I use the cas 6 extension mod and it breaks when you're in-game and trying to check the sim info. So something is wrong for sure. I don't think enough people are reporting it.
I have good news and bad news, I believe this was a wicked whims bug which broke the simology tab, Better Exceptions flags it as a UI Cheat Bug for reasons I don't know, the good news is if you updated your wicked whims recently the bug won't happen again on new sims, the bad news is I don't know of a way to fix sims already affected by it and you might just have to write them off as borked, it happened to me recently till I realised it was the sim that was faulty and not anything else, to check if a sim is affected just click on the Simology tab and your UI will bugout completely making it so you cannot access anything including the options menu at that point considered that sim DOA.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I have good news and bad news, I believe this was a wicked whims bug which broke the simology tab, Better Exceptions flags it as a UI Cheat Bug for reasons I don't know, the good news is if you updated your wicked whims recently the bug won't happen again on new sims, the bad news is I don't know of a way to fix sims already affected by it and you might just have to write them off as borked, it happened to me recently till I realised it was the sim that was faulty and not anything else, to check if a sim is affected just click on the Simology tab and your UI will bugout completely making it so you cannot access anything including the options menu at that point considered that sim DOA.
yeah it prevented me from saving because I couldn't click anything or open the options menu other than as if I was playing the game since it doesn't let you leave the world or area you're in... and lets just say...I was fucking livid..stuff like this always reminds me to save when couple of hours have passed.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
yeah it prevented me from saving because I couldn't click anything or open the options menu other than as if I was playing the game since it doesn't let you leave the world or area you're in... and lets just say...I was fucking livid..stuff like this always reminds me to save when couple of hours have passed.
If it helps you can always set up MCCC if you have it to autosave at fixed intervals, I set mine to autosave every two Sim days and to keep up to 4 autosaves, that way if a problem crops up I have a lot of wiggle room to roll back or not lose too much progress if the worst happens.

Reactions: xxvaynxx

insanebunny

Dec 8, 2019
If it helps you can always set up MCCC if you have it to autosave at fixed intervals, I set mine to autosave every two Sim days and to keep up to 4 autosaves, that way if a problem crops up I have a lot of wiggle room to roll back or not lose too much progress if the worst happens.
Problem is MCCC autosave system like to stop working until you decide to Travel

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Hello everyone! Could someone tell me if Patreon animations from certain creators can be found here? I'm looking for the most recent patreon version of Lamaboy, since he hasn't added anything to Loverslab since April.. :(

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Does anyone know of an animation pack with xenomorphs or facehuggers? It would be amazing if someone did! There would be plenty of users for sure

kid0001

Jun 24, 2020
I had to roll my game back to 1.106... the latest release CRASHES when I try to travel to other worlds. Definitely unplayable! Good thing I keep backups!
It happens to me too. I figure out that LorySims and GreyNaya old packages (objects, not amination) is broken causing this issue. Neither MC report nor Better Exception can find this bug. Removing that, sims can travel, no bugs anymore.
That's my case. I hope it will help someone.

Last edited:

pequinp

Aug 15, 2024
damn I was in the habit of reverting to an old save whenever I got a last exception error from MCCC because I thought those would cause future issues, but this most recent time I did it WW gave me an error that its complex save data was mismatched because I reverted to an old save and it could cause problems. feels like every long game is a ticking time bomb either way?