Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Aug 20, 2017
i downloaded a wicked whims animations package, however i cannot see for exaple all the oral floor animations when selecting the sex option for the floor. Is there some sort of unlocking mechanism for them? How can it be that is o not see them? i believe i installed the thing correctly.
I usually put animations in a named creator folder within my Mods folder eg: The Sims 4>Mods>Savaccini, but for some reason when I do this with Lamaboy animations I can't see them in game. However, if I put Lamaboy directly into my Mods folder - The Sims 4>Mods I can find them in game. Just a thought ....

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
I usually put animations in a named creator folder within my Mods folder eg: The Sims 4>Mods>Savaccini, but for some reason when I do this with Lamaboy animations I can't see them in game. However, if I put Lamaboy directly into my Mods folder - The Sims 4>Mods I can find them in game. Just a thought ....
Interesting, while I am familiar with specific mod folder arrangements for games like Fallout4, for whatever reason I am so lost with it compared to S4. In short, I just stick all animations in a "XXX" folder within my mods folder. Works out well. It's a good point to raise, but I wouldn't rule out missing dependencies issues either.

Reactions: Lady Whistledown
Aug 20, 2017
Interesting, while I am familiar with specific mod folder arrangements for games like Fallout4, for whatever reason I am so lost with it compared to S4. In short, I just stick all animations in a "XXX" folder within my mods folder. Works out well. It's a good point to raise, but I wouldn't rule out missing dependencies issues either.
I agree, there's likely a dependencies issue involved, I just find it easier to update any animations and required objects by author folder. The Lamaboy animations are the only ones affected by this depth of folder thing in my game :)

Reactions: Mazi2

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Downloaded the game after 5 years without playing. Of course my backup is f*cked beyond salvation. Starting from zero. Any recommandations ? (sorry if it is not the right place, feel free to delete my post).

• Hey there

Blakdrak

Apr 17, 2024
Downloaded the game after 5 years without playing. Of course my backup is f*cked beyond salvation. Starting from zero. Any recommandations ? (sorry if it is not the right place, feel free to delete my post).
Dude, don't be lazy, just check the previous pages, you can ask in loverslab too. Avoid asking repeated questions and spam questions on this site.

Elmer10

Apr 23, 2023
I'm using the always accept sex cheat, but my Sims still reject each other sometimes. This is especially weird when the Sim initiating things is only interested in a casual relationship. Anyone else having this problem?

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Savaccini Animations (19.08.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (24.08.2024)

Fruitydelicious Animations (22.08.2024)

Swee3 Animations (20.08.2024)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Smooth Vagina (29.07.2024)

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
There's a lot to unpack both xxx and general game gotchas, but I'll DM you to help address a few things.

Last edited:

insanebunny

Dec 8, 2019
new Quin Stuff drop , anyone know if they fixed issues it caused? it broke one of my saves so i am not :p in a rush to test it again.

• Hey there

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Someone on here was asking for a transparent backpack (xxx related). I stumbled upon this: