Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
I'm looking for a mod about hurting sexual partner's feelings by having poor sexual performance
Use the selfish lover wicked attribute on your male sim or female sim and there's a chance the other partner can get the disappointed by sexual performance sentiment.

Reactions: MatomiB

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
No. You misunderstand. It has to do with the way the animation positions/roles/gender assignments are coded in the animation mod (animation.xml file in the animation package file which you can't see). You cannot fix this fully with settings unless you wish to abandon group sex and only do sex pairs as I explained earlier.
Yeah, I found that I'm not really understand this system.
Do you mean the authors use "B" flag to make "F" sims fill that "stick" role?
So, I meant this setting seems to change "Both" flag as one gender role.
123921.png
If I don't care if male sim be fucked, I can be not bothered by female sims play "stick" role. Because I won't use multiple male sims anyway.

By the way, what do these two actually do? Which is romatice gender? Which is WooHoo gender?

122543.png 122716.png

Reactions: MatomiB

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Anarcis Animations ( 19/08/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YrSa Animated ( 19/08/2024 )

YrSa Lovely Toys ( 19/08/2024 )

manderfo

Feb 1, 2022
50/50 sucks trust me but its the pretty much the only way.
What you can do first though since you're crashing is type in ts4script in your search bar in your mods folder then remove all of them. Its usually always script mods that make you failed to load but it could also but you have WAY too much mods your pc can handle and you're crashing or you have an extremely high poly outfit because mod creators are dumb and go beyond what the game can handle causing you to crash or fail to load.
Turned out for me the problem was NisaK or maybe with a translation for it. You guys might watch out for this.

dantes

Jul 6, 2017
does anyone have etiennet's yuki behr and meredith roswell it's on patreon but i can't download it thank you

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
Turned out for me the problem was NisaK or maybe with a translation for it. You guys might watch out for this.
I had the jealousy issue with Nisa, then they updated it and it was still causing constant exceptions. I removed it cause the game became unplayable. I don't know if it could be this translation issue you've mentioned.

Urayxor

Sep 17, 2021
Can someone download this file from simdulgence, because I have an error? This is the first time.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I'm going to say it was probably the translation because I've never had a problem with nisaK and seeing how she works with turbo for wickedwhims it would have been noticed if her mod was crashing people. So 100% was your translation.