Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ikatefrozen

Jul 24, 2023
Has anyone ever used Anadius to play the Sims expansions? My question is, is it safe to use? How can I know if it is safe? Can I use anadius together with my original game?

Reactions: jimbu2

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Has anyone ever used Anadius to play the Sims expansions? My question is, is it safe to use? How can I know if it is safe? Can I use anadius together with my original game?
I use it with the base game and what few expansions I purchased before I quickly wised up. It's never given me issue, probably the easiest, most idiot proof way to pirate a game that I've ever seen next to gog-games. There's always a risk though, even here at f95 a few malicious files have squeezed through the cracks but so far over the past 5 or so years of playing the sims 3/4 via Anadius I've had no problems. As always, do your own research but, personally, I think Anadius is a safe bet.

insanebunny

Dec 8, 2019
its safe , No one has ever been reported to been caught using online either with base game. But with anything like that does not mean it won't happen. Steam just does not care about Xpacs and Creamapi ETC.

Reactions: love696

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Anyone play Cumshine and Nisa's? I have tried UI cheat and command cheat, the custom aspirations didn't give me the reward traits when it finished?

heheumadxd

Jun 2, 2023
What CC are u guys using to make your sims look so good? More realistic etc. I find some on LL by EVE but seing pictures here theres alot better but I dont know which ones.

Gzev

Mar 6, 2024
I'm looking for a mod that I lost a while ago. It was a mod where you could ask your sexual partner to take a bath before having sex and when you asked, your partner would feel offended. where I can find it?