Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

NLara250

Mar 25, 2021
Hey so I like to merge my CC by author in the TS4Studio yo cut down on load times, I keep backups pre-merge

Could that be causing issues with my CC and in order to do the 50/50 method should I go back to the unmerged files or can i keep them merged and narrow it down after finding if one of the merges is the culprit by unmerging?

Or is it a bad idea to merge in general?

If anyone has any experience i appreciate it but also apologize if this isnt the place for help with that

jogbr

Aug 19, 2022
Hey so I like to merge my CC by author in the TS4Studio yo cut down on load times, I keep backups pre-merge

Could that be causing issues with my CC and in order to do the 50/50 method should I go back to the unmerged files or can i keep them merged and narrow it down after finding if one of the merges is the culprit by unmerging?

If anyone has any experience i appreciate it but also apologize if this isnt the place for help with that
my advice: go 50/50 with merged files, you'll find the bug easier,
also TwistedMexi have awesome free tool to find out which mod is buggy:

I would also like to hear answer to this question:
is it a bad idea to merge in general?

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024

I have used S4S to merge and unmerge without issue. I've unmerged and merged other creators "merged-mods" and an assortment of my own of 1GB in size without issue. I've also removed bad CC and re-merged again with no issue. And yes, always good to keep a backup somewhere on your desktop or separate drive.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024

I think if anything, do NOT merge any script mods together. I would imagine that would break them. CAS CC, Build/Buy CC have at it.

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023

Yes, merging package files is a very bad idea. This used to be pushed on to everyone who plays the sims but has since been debunked by modders. In this by TwistedMexi he explains why.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
guys i need the mod thats can stop the duplic file & can anyone tell me what is this error or should i remove the full game ?

Last edited:

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Unless I am misremembering or maybe was on a much older page, someone was asking for facehugger stuff? I stumbled upon this:

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Does anyone know a mod to make sims get tired and sleep after having sex?
IDK of any mods that do what you ask specifically, but WW automatically depletes motives like sleep and hygiene. Often times they just go to sleep afterwards naturally. This is a setting somewhere in WW Settings, make sure that is on. Aside from that, closest thing I can think of is MC WooHoo which has a setting that makes sims sleep after woohoo if performed late at night.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Yes, merging package files is a very bad idea. This used to be pushed on to everyone who plays the sims but has since been debunked by modders. In this by TwistedMexi he explains why.
I disagree. I tested merging cc vs not merging and load times improve when merging cc.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Does anyone have a night elf sexy dress similar to WOW ?

View attachment 3974924
  • You might find something straight out of the game here:
    • Mind you, they don't upload skimpy stuff.
  • Or you can try Blue Craving, they made some XXX fantasy stuff:
  • This guy makes great themed clothing (fantasy, cyberpunk, vamp):

Last edited: