Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Hoping anyone out there has an answer or solution to this months-old WW problem I have been having...

At some public lots and even some home lots, Sex Autonomy fails to begin (for me and NPCs), reason being "no good spots are available" as said by the error message. Why is this? It tells me no spots are available, along with other data like number of installed animations, room chance at 0% and nothing else.

My gut tells me that there is a bug occurring with the sex autonomy signs (no sex in room, no sex on lot, sex permitted in room) signs found in Build/Buy menu. But I have flipped these lots upside down to locate a sneaky "no sex on lot" sign and find none. Or perhaps it's something to do with my WW settings?? In general the sex autonomy locations are VERY limited compared to what they used to be, but I still have plenty of rooms and stuff sims should be using.

Any solutions for this "no good spots are available" issue?
*Started happening multiple releases ago, I am currently on latest game/ww versions.

jogbr

Aug 19, 2022
do someone know the name of the mod from colonel nutty,
it let you control a bunch of sliders from in game:
SHIFT + click on sims, select that mod from pie menu, and you can adjust sliders from -100 to 100?

vko91

Jul 6, 2017
I'm in the process of creating a megapack, hand-picking sims from various creators, and creating some custom ones myself, and grouping them so there's a massive variety of sims to choose from for your next game with very little effort on your part.

It's still early on, I've gotta clean out a lot of broken CC from the actual mods folder, and there's still plenty of good looking sims still coming out. Just wanted to poke around here to see if there's any interest in a public release, mostly to drum up motivation for this undertaking.

This is only a snippet of what I've got done so far, and I'm gonna be going through a few iterations of adding and removing various sims. Thoughts?

View attachment 3882962
Would love this! Hope it's released to the public soon!

Feroz_10

Dec 10, 2022
do someone know the name of the mod from colonel nutty,
it let you control a bunch of sliders from in game:
SHIFT + click on sims, select that mod from pie menu, and you can adjust sliders from -100 to 100?
Has to be: Custom slider framework, is at nexus.

Reactions: jogbr

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022

SimRealist - FlowFit
Zulf - Functional Speedbag
Zulf And Hakrabr - Lets Get Fit Modpack

Interaction & Autonomy Tweak Mods.jpg

I believe all these mods are compatible with the latest game version as of today but a few aren't listed in . All these mods are the latest versions as of today.

A few I normally use aren't listed since they cause LE errors with the latest patch:

maplebell - More Kisses
Khlas - Cuddle and Kiss in Bathtub

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023

SimRealist - FlowFit
Zulf - Functional Speedbag
Zulf And Hakrabr - Lets Get Fit Modpack

View attachment 3912211

I believe all these mods are compatible with the latest game version as of today but a few aren't listed in . All these mods are the latest versions as of today.

A few I normally use aren't listed since they cause LE errors with the latest patch:

maplebell - More Kisses
Khlas - Cuddle and Kiss in Bathtub
Cuddle and kiss was updated the same day BDP was, don't know if you've checked it out

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
How do I describe the latest Lovestruck patch and its many hotfixes and ongoing added bugs...

Playing the Sims is like having a Porsche you've had at 80% health for years. With months of no recalls and interference you finally treat it to its full HP along with new tires and a nice waxed coating only to get into an accident days later. But instead of an accident the roof disappears, one tire goes flat, another becomes a square, and the headlights emit strobe effects while your horn is replaced with a clown horn and your air bag fails to deploy.... and the manufacture responding with "We hear you :giggle: "

In short. If you still haven't, do not update your game... like ever... even after waiting weeks after for mods to catch up (as I have). Same shit, different version number.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafster and huhula