Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

insanebunny

Dec 8, 2019
Why not show you version number of nisa and why not post are log file if nisak mod has so many bugs because i dont get any bugs.
I've noticed the bugs with it is usealy caused by other mods. Like i had to remove Elsa perversion mod because i kept getting errors with traits.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zuxptup

Lumpo2

Aug 28, 2024
I'm trying to learn how to create custom animations for wickedwhims, but I'm having trouble finding a comprehensive tutorial. I've already figured out how to make poses, but I want to take it a step further and create full animations. Can anyone help me? thanks

Reactions: Nexxi.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
I think so, I'm looking for a mod so my sim can masturbate and donate his semen
You might want to check out Spent's Cumshine mod (Patreon version). I believe that's the one that allows you to BUY samples of the stuff, with a whole delivery service to boot. Idk about donating though. Also, sounds like something WickedPixxel might have included in one of his mods or as a standalone.

Find Spent's Cumshine mod on Kemono or search this thread. I never used any of Wicked Pixxel's mods but he has many xxx related gameplay mods on his website.

Zuxptup

Oct 12, 2023
I'm trying to learn how to create custom animations for wickedwhims, but I'm having trouble finding a comprehensive tutorial. I've already figured out how to make poses, but I want to take it a step further and create full animations. Can anyone help me? thanks
here

Reactions: cyfk4x