Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
How can I make a specific sim not accept having sex without affecting the autonomy of the other sims
I don't have a clear cut answer, but here are a couple things to consider (apologies as I butcher the exact WW Settings):
  • WW Sex Settings, there is something about Initiation/Ask Settings... or maybe under Sex Autonomy settings, can't remember:
    • You can specify if you want a dialogue prompt to appear when asking to accept/decline joining sex, this applies to your household sims if they are a part of existing sex or if they want to join an existing NPC sex scene. (so probably not what you are looking for as I don't think there is NPC to NPC controls).
  • WW Sex Relationship /Autonomy Settings:
    • Has settings where you can specify if sim respects the gender, relationship status, etc. So you could make it to where married sims don't join sex because they are faithful.
  • WW Traits and other mods that add traits:
    • WW has lots of traits (ww attributes), giving a specific sim a trait plus the setting mentioned above might do the trick.
  • Wicked Perversions has a Prostitutegameplay mechanic:
    • It allows you to control specifics on who that sim has sex with (only owner, family, everyone). If not set to 'everyone', then they can't/won't have sex with others... for free that is.

Last edited:

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
15.99 is alot of dinero, now be a doll and leak it , thats why we're here!
Oh shoot, I forgot all her stuff is behind a paywall, when I was looking up those patreon pages, I thought "(preview)" was referring to the Youtube video and "Download" was to you know... download. Sheesh I hate Patreon. :rolleyes:

Anyway, good news everyone! All her stuff can be found here:
Again, I can't speak to how/what 99% of her dance/animation/pose mods are (i.e. 'sexy animation', 'sexy savage', 'twerk', etc.), only that she has 3 unique dance overrides that do just that override the vanilla dance moves. The one I recommended is called

Last edited:

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Oh shoot, I forgot all her stuff is behind a paywall, when I was looking up those patreon pages, I thought "(preview)" was referring to the Youtube video and "Download" was to you know... download. Sheesh I hate Patreon. :rolleyes:

Anyway, good news everyone! All her stuff can be found here:
Again, I can't speak to how/what 99% of her other dance mods are, only that she has 3 unique dance overrides that do just that override the vanilla dance moves. The one I recommended is called
Thank You!!!

Reactions: Mazi2

space199

Oct 10, 2024
Hi, I'm not satisfied with wickedwhims as I find having sex too easy. I wish there was a way to make asking for sex more difficult but I don't know how to do that. I don't know if I have to change something in the wickedwhims configuration?

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Hi, I'm not satisfied with wickedwhims as I find having sex too easy. I wish there was a way to make asking for sex more difficult but I don't know how to do that. I don't know if I have to change something in the wickedwhims configuration?
Trying to keep my troubleshooting replies to a minimum, but since I just replied to someone moments ago about something else, trying out my suggestions might help you too. Find that post above.