Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

puhpaluhp

Nov 30, 2022
Are there any good twerking or dancing mods where sims will naturally dance like that in the club? im not a big fan of the base game dancing wondering if theres unique mods that change it.

JohnnyTorque

Dec 15, 2021
Spent like 8 hours trying to troubleshoot my mods from back in May when I uninstalled s4, it was crashing before getting to the main menu, turns out on reinstall I never unchecked the box to stop the list of installed cc popping up every time, so it was just insta-crashing trying to show me the names of all 10k cc.

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Are there any good twerking or dancing mods where sims will naturally dance like that in the club? im not a big fan of the base game dancing wondering if theres unique mods that change it.
YES! I have a must-have mod for you! The creator offer many dance animations: Club, Sexy, etc. I think this author provides pose/animation packs and overrides, but I am unfamiliar with pose packs (i.e. "Sexy Dance"). However, I can speak for the dance override mods, of which she has 1 or 2 (choose only 1). The one I recommend is fantastic; simply replacing all sim dance moves with a variety of smooth/realistic club-goer moves. It makes night club dance floors waaaay more interesting/immersive.
  • (recommended)

puhpaluhp

Nov 30, 2022
YES! I have a must-have mod for you! The creator offer many dance animations: Club, Sexy, etc. I think this author provides pose/animation packs and overrides, but I am unfamiliar with pose packs (i.e. "Sexy Dance"). However, I can speak for the dance override mods, of which she has 1 or 2 (choose only 1). The one I recommend is fantastic; simply replacing all sim dance moves with a variety of smooth/realistic club-goer moves. It makes night club dance floors waaaay more interesting/immersive.
  • (recommended)
ill try this thank you!

Reactions: Mazi2
Mar 5, 2024
Odd question:

How does the heart overlay work in the patreon version of wicked whims?
Is tied to the sex stamina which is basically just a timer (sex duration) or is it linked to something else, which one might be able to tweak a little?
For example making the time period in between the first and second or second and third "orgasm overlays(for a lack of a better term)" shorter?

also

I do not understand

action tiggers
or loot action sets

in mod constructor 5

I can't seem to make them trigger when the female in the sex interaction reaches a certain orgasm count.
Could somebody tell me if that is at all possible? or should i be using the wrong template in these two, which template would get me the desired result? (kind of want to add some dirty talk to the sex interaction of wicked whims through the notification options)

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
  • (recommended)
15.99 is alot of dinero, now be a doll and leak it , thats why we're here!

Reactions: Mazi2