Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

SimLvr8

May 4, 2021
McCmdCenter And MCWoohoo 2021.2 PR2 (23.06.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.2.4fc (22.06.2021)

Thanks for the updates. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue with the Wicked Perversions link, but it will not open for me. All other SFS links work, with the exception of that one.

ETA: I was able to get it to work for me after some trial and error.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Simsviciadolol

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone have experience with the ? It looks interesting, so I'm thinking about installing it, but I don't know if will break animations/clothes/etc too much.

Jul 1, 2017
Kritical Blowjob Arcade
Kritical Blowjob Arcade.gif
Ten Swatches - Black,Red,White,Pink,Chocolate (+transparent side variations)
Working blowjob arcade. Similar to the Practical Arcade.
Inside sim of either sex, customer use enabled for males.
3 deco slots on top.
Working autonomy.
Flavour notifications on use.

Requires -
Wicked Whims (at least somewhat latest version)
[Kritical]PracticalSexArcade1e
!!!
Remember to turn off nudity reactions either directly on a sim you slot in or in the wicked whims settings in general.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
do you guys know what triggers me the most ?!? like all these WW animations are made for female models with like small butts ... but if you are a guy who prefers their females with bigger butts 99% of the time the hands of the male sim will clip into the butt which is obnoxious, it annoys me like ... I can't even tell. i mean you can't choose nearly any of the doggy animations because the hands of the male sim will disappear like 99% of the time into the womans butt. i know there is nothing to do about it ... i just wanted to express my feelings.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
do you guys know what triggers me the most ?!? like all these WW animations are made for female models with like small butts ... but if you are a guy who prefers their females with bigger butts 99% of the time the hands of the male sim will clip into the butt which is obnoxious, it annoys me like ... I can't even tell. i mean you can't choose nearly any of the doggy animations because the hands of the male sim will disappear like 99% of the time into the womans butt. i know there is nothing to do about it ... i just wanted to express my feelings.
You can try to 're-position' the animation using that new tool. You can, maybe, fix some clipping issues you are having.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
You can try to 're-position' the animation using that new tool. You can, maybe, fix some clipping issues you are having.
yeah of course ... but you can just select the whole sim not just body parts which i guess would be way too complicated. but the positioning tool is really great anyway it adds much more variety to the game.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
yeah of course ... but you can just select the whole sim not just body parts which i guess would be way too complicated. but the positioning tool is really great anyway it adds much more variety to the game.
I feel you on this. But I'm going to assume when you make the animation. The creator can't size the ass up to 100 like they can with the tits for some reason. I'm so use to it it doesn't bother me since all my sims have big asses so I've been seeing this clipping since day one when sex stuff started XD

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Sadly TS4 engine is very limited in that aspect and there's nothing animators can do. There's no way to make animations fit every body type with all the different morph and slider configurations, only that of sims similar to the base model. If your sim differs from that base body type, you'll either end with hover hands or with clipping.
For reference, this is how the base sims look: simsbodyref.jpg
All slider changes are applied over that

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2019
Gibt es jemanden, der sich Sachen von Sims4Imagination schnappt? Wenn nicht, kann ich mich anmelden oder was auch immer und greifen, was nicht aktualisiert ist
[/ZITAT]

last update June 28th 2021. I'm waiting for it to be updated. always keep an eye on

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Hey. Does anyone have Lynx Power Lingerie Set?
This one.

Last edited: