Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Question for the group: It seems that one of my sims, has developed an issue where one outfit is replicated to a all outfits, including nude... I assume it's some sort of conflicting mod (Nisa, MCCC, WW, etc) but I've not heard of this before.

Edit: Solved... looks like there's a bit of clothing that no longer works and bjorks the character if they have it in any outfit. That'll be fun to narrow down.

Edit 2: Looks like it was the underwear that WW assigned the Sim.

Edit 3: Looks like all of my Lynx clothing no longer works.... huh.

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
WW is turning into a cluster fuck. Really needs some of the fat cut out. But he keeps adding more and more shit to it. Oh well...
really, I dont care about the strip club stuff tbh. I just want the attractiveness, relationship system, traits and animation related stuff. Anything not related to that can be cut out, just wish Nisa worked on the house slave stuff more often

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hey there, just a quick heads up about an issue I had, do you guys manage to make the AEP Photography stuff work? It's still not working on my end, like I can't use a photographer to take pics at all, anyone in that situation? Thanks!

mokak77989

May 28, 2021
Yeah, and I'm ashamed to say a 3 minute advert made me tear up. CURSES! I wonder how Cottage Living will impact his revenue. At least he can tout that his mod has "horses".
Rather, its a blessing for all of us who do not want to get another waste of PC harddisk and so-called expansion that offers nothing new that mods nowaday can't offer(like milking cows etc are done already, as always, by modders). We even have new pets and wild animals - ( ) so getting a new Llama as your pet or whatever is not exactly worth it. Not anymore. There's nothing more that EA needs to offer. Just stop updating the damn game already. It really is a pain for all creators to fix their hundreds of mods, all thanks to this offending "patch day".

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Heya guyz! Maybe somebody has a channel patreon version and video pack in HD?
I created a request on reddit, but for some reason it was deleted there. Without giving any reason at all, although I marked "nsfw" and did not post direct links ...

Belondin

Jul 6, 2019
Hey there, just a quick heads up about an issue I had, do you guys manage to make the AEP Photography stuff work? It's still not working on my end, like I can't use a photographer to take pics at all, anyone in that situation? Thanks!
If it happens to be the same problem I'm thinking, it's old, you can find more info deep in the old thread, AEPP basically fails to load some of WW's code; but the solution should be simple: just drop AEP Photo mod files into the same folder WW is in.

I have AEPP+WW in the WW folder & AEPP in it's own folder (same AEPP version, redundant installation if I'm honest), and it works fine for me.

Reactions: The J Man

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Heya guyz! Maybe somebody has a channel patreon version and video pack in HD?
I created a request on reddit, but for some reason it was deleted there. Without giving any reason at all, although I marked "nsfw" and did not post direct links ...
The mods and animations folder has a CinErotique folder but it's not all of his patreon videos

tsaaq

Jan 23, 2021
I am having so much trouble I haven't been able to fix this problem. The game doesn't work unless I take out xml injector 4 but i need xml injector to make most of my stuff work anyone have ideas? I've done fifty fifty, I looked up broken mods. I've tried looking for conflicts. Nothing works with xml 4 installed, any ideas?

And to be specific my game gets stuck loading when it comes to getting to the household. usually Tmex is helpful but if I never get to the home lot a file that is legible to me doesn't generate. I've even tried guessing which mods it is, what object. Nothing.

Game Version: 1.75.125.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19042 | Created at: 2021-06-20 01:58:57.991600
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5951, in _do_perform_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5938, in _get_behavior
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4551, in build_basic_elements
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6192, in build_basic_elements
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6030, in build_basic_extras
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_mixin.py", line 587, in get_actor_basic_extras_reversed_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 673, in get_actor_basic_extras_reversed_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 134, in get_affordance_basic_extras_reversed_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\affordance_reference_scoring_modifier.py", line 215, in get_basic_extras_for_type
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\affordance_reference_scoring_modifier.py", line 162, in is_type
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
Cause: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element

Belondin

Jul 6, 2019
I am having so much trouble I haven't been able to fix this problem. The game doesn't work unless I take out xml injector 4 but i need xml injector to make most of my stuff work anyone have ideas? I've done fifty fifty, I looked up broken mods. I've tried looking for conflicts. Nothing works with xml 4 installed, any ideas?

And to be specific my game gets stuck loading when it comes to getting to the household. usually Tmex is helpful but if I never get to the home lot a file that is legible to me doesn't generate. I've even tried guessing which mods it is, what object. Nothing.
You did check for the latest , right? You might wanna grab a fresh copy and delete the localthumbcache file.

Failing that, give the ever efective, if exasperating, 50/50 method a try.

tsaaq

Jan 23, 2021
You did check for the latest , right? You might wanna grab a fresh copy and delete the localthumbcache file.

Failing that, give the ever efective, if exasperating, 50/50 method a try.
sigh, 4 is the latest one.
I've done that several times over the solution is usually to take it out then i can get to a household
theres nothing in the last exception that can help?

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
lb added a password to the offensive animations(and no its not password of the docs) its a seperate one that wont allow me to remove the instructions or move the lb offensive animation out of the folder

nvm im a moron its litteraly in the zip file name

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
McCmdCenter And MCWoohoo 2021.2 PR2 (23.06.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.2.4fc (22.06.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.