Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jul 1, 2017
SEXY GIGS MOD VERSION 5.2.B
YouTube Channel Art (1).jpg
Required Mod: Wicked Whims
You will need Wicked for some features to work in this mod.

How To Get Started:
It's recommended you have a home office with a bed for the Surrogate Sex Therapist career, A Sex Dungeon for the Dominatrix career, and use the Sleazy Motel or Any motel from the gallery for the Pimping career.

Start With A Computer:
Use a computer to find the "Sexy Gigs" pie menu. After you click on the menu you'll see several more options to "Sign Up" for a Sexy Gig. You'll have options to pick any of the available careers/gigs. You can also quit any career through the "Sexy Gigs" menu using the "Quit A Gig" menu. If you want a little information on the Sexy Gigs Agency then select the "Info" menu and last a new "Create A Back-End Account" is available. This is for Classified Ad Prostitutes who want to place ads.

Phone Sex Operator:
When you become a Phone Sex Operator you'll start getting calls from Sexy Gigs clients wanting to hear you talk them through a sexual experience. You have the choice to accept the call or deny them. Each call you accept you earn $200.

VERY IMPORTANT: When using Wicked Whims to meet a goal be sure to cancel out of the interaction and start another Wicked Whims interaction to meet the other Wicked Whims goal. They don't seem to trigger goal completion from one animation to another.

Know issue at the moment, when you complete the social event or leave early it doesn't close at all. You still get paid but I had to leave the game in order for it not to appear. This issue will be looked at soon.

Last edited:

robs

Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 1231197

How To Get Started:
It's recommended you have a home office with a bed for the Surrogate Sex Therapist career, A Sex Dungeon for the Dominatrix career, and use the Sleazy Motel or Any motel from the gallery for the Pimping career.

Start With A Computer:
Use a computer to find the "Sexy Gigs" pie menu. After you click on the menu you'll see several more options to "Sign Up" for a Sexy Gig. You'll have options to pick any of the available careers/gigs. You can also quit any career through the "Sexy Gigs" menu using the "Quit A Gig" menu. If you want a little information on the Sexy Gigs Agency then select the "Info" menu and last a new "Create A Back-End Account" is available. This is for Classified Ad Prostitutes who want to place ads.

Phone Sex Operator:
When you become a Phone Sex Operator you'll start getting calls from Sexy Gigs clients wanting to hear you talk them through a sexual experience. You have the choice to accept the call or deny them. Each call you accept you earn $200.

VERY IMPORTANT: When using Wicked Whims to meet a goal be sure to cancel out of the interaction and start another Wicked Whims interaction to meet the other Wicked Whims goal. They don't seem to trigger goal completion from one animation to another.

Know issue at the moment, when you complete the social event or leave early it doesn't close at all. You still get paid but I had to leave the game in order for it not to appear. This issue will be looked at soon.

OMG
I love you
Thanks

Nov 21, 2020
Hey. So this may be a statistical fluke, but the last 6 Sims to be born in my game have all been male, and before starting to debug I was going to ask here if anyone has had any similar issues with very one-sided birth-genders? I noticed WW had some settings that would override vanilla pregnancy settings so it may be the culprit but I'm not sure. Also I'm assuming that Sims 4 doesn't do any fancy genetical predesposition stuff that makes some couples more likely to have boys instead of girls, and that it's always a 50-50. Any insight is appreciated

Oct 5, 2019
Hey. So this may be a statistical fluke, but the last 6 Sims to be born in my game have all been male, and before starting to debug I was going to ask here if anyone has had any similar issues with very one-sided birth-genders? I noticed WW had some settings that would override vanilla pregnancy settings so it may be the culprit but I'm not sure. Also I'm assuming that Sims 4 doesn't do any fancy genetical predesposition stuff that makes some couples more likely to have boys instead of girls, and that it's always a 50-50. Any insight is appreciated
Im not sure how the game works but maybe its because there are too many women in the game so it might be trying to even out the population.

A more likely explanation would be that you are unintentionally influencing the pregnancy. The alternative radio makes boys more likely and pop radio makes girls more likely.

Nov 21, 2020
Im not sure how the game works but maybe its because there are too many women in the game so it might be trying to even out the population.

A more likely explanation would be that you are unintentionally influencing the pregnancy. The alternative radio makes boys more likely and pop radio makes girls more likely.
Having my pregnant Sim listen to pop music did the trick lol, thanks!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1231197

How To Get Started:

Start With A Computer:

Phone Sex Operator:

just 700kb?

Reactions: Rassmuss

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Do you have the radio playing in the house? If your Sim starts listening to Pop music or starts dancing to it, you're more likely to have a daughter when using WW. Same goes for if they listen to alternative music, except you're more likely to have a boy. This happened to me, I didn't know the radio was on Pop in the house and my Sim ended up having 7 girls and only 2 boys.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019

You can always change gender through McCommand too

Reactions: MickCasanova

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Sexy Gigs... garbage rabbit hole careers.. Whoopie... (DELETE) Is a very long way from being a mod. Is very crude at best. They actually have the nerve to ask for money for this shit? lol...
I tried this mod. I can confirm. Its not good and it needs a lot of work. The pimping career doesn't work at all, the new interactions are cute but doesn't amount to much when the core function doesn't work. I'll say install it if you want some pimp lines ((and if you can even get your sim to become a ho because it doesn't pop up for every sim)) then I say go for it.
But I'll say give it a pass and wait for the modder to actually make it work and add more features . I haven't tested the other gigs it came with however but I can say the pimp gig is broken and its more or less just some interations you can make your sim say and that's about it.
I suggest nisa if you want to play a Ho.

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
WW 07.06

Sex
  • Fixed sex watching Sims failing to join in when invited
  • Fixed Autonomy Animations Disabler not displaying animations
  • Slightly decreased the chance of lewd dreams
  • Slightly increased the chance of sex sentiments
Cüm
  • Fixed not being able to apply 'Upper Back' cüm layers
Attractiveness
  • Fixed Attractiveness not updating Sims gender preference