Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
is there any update for AEP or Red apple net ?
Yes, I've been wondering the same thing for weeks. Hope someone can tell us
Google is your friend. A quick search revealed AEP's last update v4.6.7 on Patreon was... and Red Apple Net's v1.3.1 last release on Patreon was... Love to tell you those dates but I don't need the practice using google. You don't even need to be a patron to read the captions for the release dates. What fun!

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
Google is your friend. A quick search revealed AEP's last update v4.6.7 on Patreon was... and Red Apple Net's v1.3.1 last release on Patreon was... Love to tell you those dates but I don't need the practice using google. You don't even need to be a patron to read the captions for the release dates. What fun!
I would also like to know this and furthermore request a link?

To be absolutely clear I am aware that such mods now exist, and would like to request assistance in stealing them.

• Haha
Reactions: wacek

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
I would also like to know this and furthermore request a link?

To be absolutely clear I am aware that such mods now exist, and would like to request assistance in stealing them.
Anyone got new Link For Sims4Imagination?? google spreadsheet is dead
  • Click on the reddit link in the first post of this thread
  • On the TS4 Rebels Reddit page click on Info under the Find Us Here sidebar
  • Click the links under Google Sheets
  • Profit

Some members like to bitch about people asking the same questions, but this is by far the most convoluted way to get to content on this entire site. Not to mention links occasionally changing. If the process were simplified, there would be less questions.

Last edited:

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
  • Profit

Some members like to bitch about people asking the same questions, but this is by far the most convoluted way to get to content on this entire site. Not to mention links occasionally changing. If the process were simplified, there would be less questions.
From my understanding, both the google sheets and the links to the meta that gives the links to the sheets get taken down often. So regardless of it seeming convoluted, this has been the best way to keep regular access. The T4Rebels teams are on top of it and replace the google sheets when they get taken down rather quickly and update the links.

I'm sure if you have practical suggestions on where to host that won't be brought down that could simplify the process.

sketchyang

Jan 12, 2021

Hey sorry i knew this is NSFW thread only,but wtf is that fs5.cdnrobot thing

basaltballoon

Jun 24, 2020

Hey sorry i knew this is NSFW thread only,but wtf is that fs5.cdnrobot thing
That is pretty typical when a server is having issues / is down for maintenance / etc.. The 'robot' is the server trying to fetch the file.

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
From my understanding, both the google sheets and the links to the meta that gives the links to the sheets get taken down often. So regardless of it seeming convoluted, this has been the best way to keep regular access. The T4Rebels teams are on top of it and replace the google sheets when they get taken down rather quickly and update the links.

I'm sure if you have practical suggestions on where to host that won't be brought down that could simplify the process.

Don't get me wrong, I think the TS4 Rebel team is doing a great job. Clearly a lot of work, and time, and effort goes into maintaining the sheets.

I understand why the links change. From an admin standpoint this is logical and makes total sense, and they are on top of it. That's not the convoluted part.

For a user coming into this thread, looking for NSFW mods for the Sims 4, there is no clear link to what they're looking for, and where things are being shared. You've got five links in the first post of this thread, two of which are to locked threads, and no clue that the princess is in another castle of reddit, and from there you can find what you seek.

Or maybe they happen upon Belladonna's post on page 37, and by chance click the link in her sig, and glory be, the promised land.

So of course people coming in here looking for x, don't see x, are going to ask where to find x.

I think the rebel landing page is great, clear and concise. Ideally that would be the first post of this thread. Or at the very least a clear link to it.

But if that's not possible... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadNin

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
  • Profit

Yeah, I understand what you're saying, BUT since the questions were "are there newer releases/versions" it follows that if one bothered to search the patreon for the release date, one would find that 1) the latest versions have been released ( therefore avoiding any convoluted ways you mention) and 2) the Rebels released them on their sheets when they came out. It took me less than 30 secs to find that out. I'm just trying to help people be more self reliant. You know, give a man a fish - he'll beg for another tomorrow. Teach him to fish...

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys need some of your expert help. So i download fitgirl sims 4 version 1.70.84.1020 and want to update to the newest one, so i download updater from cs rin ru but the updater is taking too long, I now try to download it by manual. The problem is I dont understand his guide, can somebody help me steps by step, sorry Im really slow.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, I understand what you're saying, BUT since the questions were "are there newer releases/versions" it follows that if one bothered to search the patreon for the release date, one would find that 1) the latest versions have been released ( therefore avoiding any convoluted ways you mention) and 2) the Rebels released them on their sheets when they came out. It took me less than 30 secs to find that out. I'm just trying to help people be more self reliant. You know, give a man a fish - he'll beg for another tomorrow. Teach him to fish...
Also regarding this, if one has Discord, they can go to Deaderpool's server, and under #nsfw-mods-news, they will see what the latest versions of all the "NSFW" mods, public and patreon are. Mods such as Basemental, AEP, WickedWhims, etc...