Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
aah thanks! I put it in my game now and gave it an LE, but it was because of the Sim Community Library mod. Well, at least I think it was because of the LE file and the MCCC. I don't know for sure if the AEP (v467) is working well, because despite having it, I don't use it much. Just testing it. That was the LE that gave me now.

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
aah thanks! I put it in my game now and gave it an LE, but it was because of the Sim Community Library mod. Well, at least I think it was because of the LE file and the MCCC. I don't know for sure if the AEP (v467) is working well, because despite having it, I don't use it much. Just testing it. That was the LE that gave me now.
Are you using the latest version of the communuty library?

Reactions: ParSim
Jul 1, 2017
Tanning Rack
unnamed.gif
Five Swatches - Plain Steel, Dark Bronze, Rose, Dark Red, Black With Highlights

Working Tanning Rack - Similar in function to the beach towel

Since tanning is part of the Island Living exp pack (EP07), its probably required for it to function.

Provides two interactions - Sunbathe & Sunbathe with lotion applied. Effect should be similar to using the beach towel object.

Keep in mind that it has the same limitations as ordinary tanning - if you apply a skin overlay that completely covers the skin ... well, you aint getting tanned.

oyGuey

May 21, 2018
Question for people who use Simdulgence's penises: Most of them don't line up with animations, right? Like fingers clpping through them, going into cheeks and chins during blowjobs, everything is just slightly misaligned. It's not just some problem on my end, right?

Apr 6, 2020
Question for people who use Simdulgence's penises: Most of them don't line up with animations, right? Like fingers clpping through them, going into cheeks and chins during blowjobs, everything is just slightly misaligned. It's not just some problem on my end, right?
No they are just like that for whatever reason

Reactions: fede2020

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
No idea what's wrong then. I haven't updated my game yet but when I do, I'll see how it goes.

I was considering installing them but that's what was holding me up. Whelp.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I actually had the same problem, i think that most custom body presets especially the ones that make belly bigger makes simdulgence stuff not lining up with the animations properly, i think some bigger default sims body presets work.

They work when your sims are skinny or just lean without any crazy body presets.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
anyone else is having problems getting "Belle of the ball" mood on girls? fun group activity or something like that triggers time to time, but most of it is just no mood at all, even after MMMMMMMMF 3h anal session.
Females only

my game, whicked whims, ninsas wp, animations are all updated and i'm sure it worked fine a month ago. if i'm the only one then it must be some other mod

oyGuey

May 21, 2018
No they are just like that for whatever reason
That's... something. With the amount of detail and care that clearly goes into making them, you'd think they'd at least line up.
I was considering installing them but that's what was holding me up. Whelp.
I mean, they look ok most of the time, but anything having to do with hand/mouth stuff looks a bit off.
I actually had the same problem, i think that most custom body presets especially the ones that make belly bigger makes simdulgence stuff not lining up with the animations properly, i think some bigger default sims body presets work.

They work when your sims are skinny or just lean without any crazy body presets.
I'm not sure that's the case because the misalignment happens with all my male sims regardless of their body sizes and presets.

At least now I know that it's not just me lol. Thanks for the responses.