Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Generally (and depending on the mods you have running), The Sims 4 is definitively more processor and RAM-intensive, but I'm not so sure the amount of threads is going to make much of a difference in how it runs. It's not very well optimized to use multiple threads, like many other games of the mid 2010s.
so I should focus on high Ghz single core than more cores? now days you got everything in the same package. tho I focus more on the I9 versions because they are less CPU heavy while gaming. I've seen the differences and i5 and i7 even the newer ones can't hold it together. i5 even reach 80-90% cpu usage in newer games while i9 never went over 50% it was actually amazing to watch XD

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Ooo, just what we all need, more poorly done sims.. I think Sims4Imagination has got that one covered lol. In all seriousness, they are no better or worse than what's already freely available.
For me. Its mostly I want the bodies they use not the sims themself. I never use people created sims. I use my own sims.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
McCmdCenter And MCWoohoo 2021.1.PR5 (24.05.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you know...

https://f95zone.to/threads/mc-command-center-modules-for-sims-4-v4-4-5-deaderpool.5778/page-6

maybe a better place, dont you think ?

i mean... MCCC isn't really "NSFW" imho...

just saying, there is multiples thread for the same thing, soo maybe time to close the other one if it's useless...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Bouncing Boobies (22.03.2021)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Futanari Penis V2.0 (22.03.2021)

bouncing boobs link seems dead :/

any other link ? (not on the sheet, i can't, my malwarebyte block everything from there as trojan.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
you know...

https://f95zone.to/threads/mc-command-center-modules-for-sims-4-v4-4-5-deaderpool.5778/page-6

maybe a better place, dont you think ?

i mean... MCCC isn't really "NSFW" imho...

just saying, there is multiples thread for the same thing, soo maybe time to close the other one if it's useless...
we starting this bs again? kindly zip it. MCCC is required to run a good portion of the nsfw mods out there. I swear people have nothing better to do than complain.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
we starting this bs again? kindly zip it. MCCC is required to run a good portion of the nsfw mods out there. I swear people have nothing better to do than complain.
i m not complaining. i m just stated that there is another thread with same thing. soo maybe report old thread or something.

Apr 7, 2018
Hello i am sorry to bother you

is there someone that read last crash files? i have crashing and i have tried for a long time solve it but i don't know what the problem is yet (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Thank you in advance !!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody have a link to the mega folder where there is all the animations ???

i lost it and can't find it back :/

had to reinstal my game and wanted to udpate all animatons to be sure. (that mega also have old ones that i like like the 8F1M animations from guys like Lupo or retired creators... :/

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
is somebody have a link to the mega folder where there is all the animations ???

i lost it and can't find it back :/

had to reinstal my game and wanted to udpate all animatons to be sure. (that mega also have old ones that i like like the 8F1M animations from guys like Lupo or retired creators... :/
The Mega folders have been dead for a while. There are two Google sheets maintained by T4Rebels. One has animations and mods, the other has NSFW CC.

These are the evergreen links that will bring you to a page with the links to the sheets.

1622167687565.png

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You stated " i mean... MCCC isn't really "NSFW" imho... " End of story. End of topic. End of discussion.
yes, i stated that. and by mean, i am completly right. MCCC itself isn't NSFW. no suprise.

original post clearly state that there is already a thread existing for it. that's why i wonder why not there but here. even tho it's "required" for use NSFW mods, it still not NSFW in itself. so that's the reason of my question.