Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cherry_Bomb

Feb 2, 2021
Point in fact, the 'links' I was using were "bookmarked", from the signatures of 2 different TS4 Rebel members, and they both lead me to that same 'blank' Google Docs sheet, and again, I wasn't complaining about it, just giving a 'heads-up' that it wasn't viable at that specific time, (we all 'know' how 'durable' and 'never-failing' any Links are), initially, to any of the TS4 Rebels, that still frequent this thread, as you've proven they still do. :sneaky:
Sorry man, but what you're saying makes no sense whatsoever. Bella's signature DO NOT HAVE links to sheets, but to INFO/tiny.cc, and I don't have a signature, so who you're talking about?

Is it possible you had an old INFO page bookmarked (those get new URLs too), instead of tiny? But even if you DO bookmark the INFO, there's 2 tiny links that you can click to be re-direct to the new INFO page, the one that will have fresh/new g-sheet links in case they go down. See bellow in green:

012.png

Seems confusing, but it's really not:

sheets links are dead? > click tiny > see date > scroll to g-sheets links > profit!

Hope that's clear. Cheers!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sorry man, but what you're saying makes no sense whatsoever. Bella's signature DO NOT HAVE links to sheets, but to INFO/tiny.cc, and I don't have a signature, so who you're talking about?

Is it possible you had an old INFO page bookmarked (those get new URLs too), instead of tiny? But even if you DO bookmark the INFO, there's 2 tiny links that you can click to be re-direct to the new INFO page, the one that will have fresh/new g-sheet links in case they go down. See bellow in green:

View attachment 1210480

Seems confusing, but it's really not:

sheets links are dead? > click tiny > see date > scroll to g-sheets links > profit!

Hope that's clear. Cheers!

I'd attach a 'screenshot' of the page that I used for the links, (one link worked for " ", but the other one for " " didn't), but I don't know how to, (or even have permission to), at this forum.

At any rate, this statement " Welcome to TS4 Rebels Central for links and info. Please remember to save the 2 links bellow for future reference as the current URL for this page can change at any time. The most up to date links and info will always be in the sidebar of the Reddit. ", is where I misread the 'links' info.
I thought it was referring, to the 2 Google Docs links, (Cause that's the links I were looking for), NOT the 2 "tiny.cc" links .

So, Yes, you've made it clearer, Thanks. (y)

Reactions: Cherry_Bomb

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
You could probably bypass this problem by flagging a mod and having the link(s) to the info page added to the first post of this thread (in fucking gigantic text). That way at least other users could say, "first post."
The thing is: they want TS4 discussion to end in the forums. I don't know why, maybe fear of DMCA strikes, who knows? Hosting patreon content from small devs is one thing, but hosting stuff from an industry leader like EA is completely different.

Just trust the staff and consider them nice to let us discuss it in this topic. Suggestions are not banned, but try not to 'demand' things.

That said, your suggestion is cool. But this would demand too much work from the staff, so it would be better to give the OP to someone who wants to keep things updated. But, then, how to enforce the ban on the SFW content? I can't see a solution.

• Haha
Reactions: GhostCanuck

Drbaconphd

Sep 9, 2020
G'day yall , is someone else having trouble with the new e404p animations, some don't show up in the interactions, but are listed in the settings menu

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I'm actually really surprised nobody has gotten this guy stuff yet in the CC list.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I'm actually really surprised nobody has gotten this guy stuff yet in the CC list.
Ooo, just what we all need, more poorly done sims.. I think Sims4Imagination has got that one covered lol. In all seriousness, they are no better or worse than what's already freely available.

Last edited:

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
there are better creators on TSR than Sims4Imagination and Secret Crush. LittleDoxy also makes some decent sims.
I can only confirm that! And there are just as many more talented Sim creators who regularly post on Loverslab. I'll just mention mrrakkonn, TastyTexture, Annysimmer or DiscoverySims. SecretCrush is not necessarily missed in a direct comparison.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
I can only confirm that! And there are just as many more talented Sim creators who regularly post on Loverslab. I'll just mention mrrakkonn, TastyTexture, Annysimmer or DiscoverySims. SecretCrush is not necessarily missed in a direct comparison.
SecretCrush isn’t one of the numerous guys spamming the LL download page, editing just a word or two and trying to advertise his patreon page «I WILL RELEASE THIS TOMORROW ON MY PATREON LOOK » while no one care? Yeah, not gonna support this behavior even for leaks.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
hey guys and gals.

I was wondering what Sims 4 fully modded uses more, the CPU or the GPU? because I have 6 Vram and this seems enough but my CPU is kinda weak. I'm about to upgrade to 8 cores and 16 threads. question is if Sims 4 even uses multi core or not, and if it needs maybe more vram because I'm gonna be using over 1k mods and maybe more.

NovaTail

Nov 8, 2019
hey guys and gals.

I was wondering what Sims 4 fully modded uses more, the CPU or the GPU? because I have 6 Vram and this seems enough but my CPU is kinda weak. I'm about to upgrade to 8 cores and 16 threads. question is if Sims 4 even uses multi core or not, and if it needs maybe more vram because I'm gonna be using over 1k mods and maybe more.
Generally (and depending on the mods you have running), The Sims 4 is definitively more processor and RAM-intensive, but I'm not so sure the amount of threads is going to make much of a difference in how it runs. It's not very well optimized to use multiple threads, like many other games of the mid 2010s.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I just discovered some sims by SimsLOVERGorila over on LL that are really well done. Honestly, I find most of my sims on LL. My particular favorite "mrrakkon Sims" He's got a whole slew of unique sims that are truly outstanding.

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hello there, me again, I am running into other issues with WickedWhims lately, I can so far see 3 issues:
  • LastExceptionError whenever they are done with the act, I think it's posture-related, but even upgrading WW didn't help, if I uncheck "talk after sex" I get the error on the next action they perform...
  • From what I can see, if I save and quit the game while animations are running, they are not restored when I boot it up again...
  • The SimHub doesn't seem to work anymore, I can post pics and take them but I get no reactions or comments...
Did anyone get any of these issues? Did you manage to fix them? Thanks in advance!

PS: I have the latest version of both the game and WW, taken from the GSheet.