Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is Motherlode mermaid animation an addition to the normal pack?
or it include the normal pack in it?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh.. guess i share it.

goes on the google shet and download animation from (part1)

- Lupobianco level 4 ask for password.
- anarcis ask for password
- artmiel animation trigger Malwarebyte with trojan.
- azmodan ask password
- wild guy ask password
- motehr lode also ask password.

:confused:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
mmh.. guess i share it.

- azmodan ask password
- wild guy ask password

Look a bit better, on the Google Docs sheets, the "password" is right there in plain sight :rolleyes:.

oyGuey

May 21, 2018
mmh.. guess i share it.

- azmodan ask password
- wild guy ask password

The password is literally on the first page of the google sheet.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'll assume the latest WW doesn't fix this since there's nothing about it in the changelog, but has anybody else noticed that NPCs don't seem to autonomously use birth control pills anymore? None of the ones I check the Pregnancy Information for show any of them on birth control, and I haven't seen the buff "Early On Birth Control Pill" on any of them either. Not exactly sure when this started.

I have "Pills Automatic Use" checked and "NPC Sims Birth Control Use Behavior" set to "Moderate Mode". Doesn't appear to be a mod conflict either since I've tried removing all other mods, clearing my cache, and starting a new game and the problem remains.

Not sure if this is somehow related to an overall birth control issue, but my male sim automatically puts on condoms he doesn't own as well.

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
I'll assume the latest WW doesn't fix this since there's nothing about it in the changelog, but has anybody else noticed that NPCs don't seem to autonomously use birth control pills anymore? None of the ones I check the Pregnancy Information for show any of them on birth control, and I haven't seen the buff "Early On Birth Control Pill" on any of them either. Not exactly sure when this started.

I have "Pills Automatic Use" checked and "NPC Sims Birth Control Use Behavior" set to "Moderate Mode". Doesn't appear to be a mod conflict either since I've tried removing all other mods, clearing my cache, and starting a new game and the problem remains.

Not sure if this is somehow related to an overall birth control issue, but my male sim automatically puts on condoms he doesn't own as well.
After the patch my male siims would autonomously use condoms no matter the setting. Updating to the latest WW fixed it.

Female household members are taking birth control normally, not sure how to check for NPC sims. As far as I can tell, WW 166.3 is functioning as it should.

I've had few to no bugs with this patch. They even fixed that really annoying unavailable club error last exception I've been getting for months and months (thank god).

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
After the patch my male siims would autonomously use condoms no matter the setting. Updating to the latest WW fixed it for me.

Female household members are taking birth control normally, not sure how to check for NPC sims. As far as I can tell, WW 166.3 is functioning as it should.

I've had few to no bugs with this patch. They even fixed that really annoying unavailable club error last exception I've been getting for months and months (thank god).
My issues with the condoms and birth control pills are happening prior to me updating the game/WW. I just assumed the latest WW update wouldn't fix anything since there's no mention of the issues in the changelog.

To check if NPCs are using birth control, you can do: shift + left-click -> Wicked... -> Pregnancy -> Pregnancy Information, and then down at the bottom you'll see the Birth Control section. Everyone I've checked has False for the Birth Control Pill fields, and Birth Control Pill Strength at 0.0. If you check your household members who are taking the pill you should see True and some number > 0.0.

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
My issues with the condoms and birth control pills are happening prior to me updating the game/WW. I just assumed the latest WW update wouldn't fix anything since there's no mention of the issues in the changelog.

To check if NPCs are using birth control, you can do: shift + left-click -> Wicked... -> Pregnancy -> Pregnancy Information, and then down at the bottom you'll see the Birth Control section. Everyone I've checked has False for the Birth Control Pill fields, and Birth Control Pill Strength at 0.0. If you check your household members who are taking the pill you should see True and some number > 0.0.
I thought the NPC birth control settings were only for condom use. But then again I never checked for pills. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can catch any townies on it.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I thought the NPC birth control settings were only for condom use. But then again I never checked for pills. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can catch any townies on it.
I've definitely seen NPCs with the "Early On Birth Control Pill" buff before, and in my WickedWhimsInfoLog.log I can see lines like:
Code:
05/28/21 22:36:46 [SEX/INFO] Attempting to assign late birth control for NPC Sim 'Becca Clarke'.
but it doesn't seem like the birth control state is actually being applied.

Anecdotally it also feels like my male sim is impregnating them more often now when a condom isn't used, presumably because none of them are on birth control

Last edited:

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
does anyone know if npcc has updated or is still at version 1.3.3? One more question, is it compatible with the new patch?

CityLights

Oct 11, 2020
does anyone know if npcc has updated or is still at version 1.3.3? One more question, is it compatible with the new patch?
Apparently NPCC is throwing LE during the game, so it will need an update.
1.3.3 is still the last version, and normally this mod is not updated very quickly...

Is AEP still working with this last patch of the game?