Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
KhyanLeikasGayAnimationsPatreon (31.05.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... I tried the animations with a male and a female sims, and I have to say, I'm impressed by the climax. Wish it was more longer.

Thanks for the leak.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Doesn't have the Gloria Dress unfortunately.
bleh my bad, misread it - yeah looking for that too, just double checked my collection for you and dont got it either. Wish they fix that server so it's not a crapshoot downloading cc.

Reactions: luerv

oyGuey

May 21, 2018
I actually had the same problem, i think that most custom body presets especially the ones that make belly bigger makes simdulgence stuff not lining up with the animations properly, i think some bigger default sims body presets work.

They work when your sims are skinny or just lean without any crazy body presets.
You know what? This IS the problem! It's more extreme with heavier sims, and even worse if they have big tummies. I guess most of my sims were chunky, cause I slimmed them down a whole lot and the misalignment was pretty much gone.

It's disappointing that sims end up with weird dicks cause they like to eat fruitcake, but oh well. ‍ I hope this gets fixed. :/

• Sad
Reactions: fede2020

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
does anybody know if there is any slider available which has less limit in terms of "sims height value" than Luumina... to make the Sims even bigger/shorter? did not found anything on google yet.

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Sorry if I can't post this here, I apologize in advance. I've been trying to download THISISTHEM skins in G-Sheet for some time (Letsupload), but I always get an error after I click on the download, the page loads and the error appears and I can't download. My question is, is there any alternative place to download? Or is there any way to get around this error to download? Thanks in advance

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Milky Breast for Females (25.05.2021)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Sexshop Stuff (19.05.2021)

Jul 1, 2017
Majestic Hole (updated)

majesticHole.gif
Oi oi, you seem familiar!

Six Swatches - Black, Red, Brown & Gold, Silver & Pink & White
Functional .... gl*ry hole?
Enabled both for men and women on both sides of the interaction-
Male customers move their hips, female customers make use of the dildo on the wall.
Has 10 slots for decoration and one slot for picture placement-
This slot is positioned for the medium size photo with a frame.
Working autonomy.

Requires -
Wicked Whims (latest version)
[Kritical]PracticalSexArcade1d

Remember to turn off nudity reactions either directly on a sim you slot in or in the wicked whims settings in general (nudity -> cheats section).
---
Here is the fifth set of the month. As the more observant among you probably noticed, this looks awfuly close to the Majesty Hole I released a little bit ago.
And you would be right. Back then, the Majesty Hole won a poll and I said I would probably convert it into a practical object in the future. Then I found out that it wasnt working exactly as expected, so I decided to fast track it for an upgrade.
Ive turned it into a separate object and not a window, so it should work better in general (walls up/walls down stuff makes anything dependent on that look weird). Its very similar in function to the Arcade and the same caveats apply. Anyway, took quite a bit of time to make this- Ive spent about 15 hours trying to get pregnancy working on it, but I am out of time- so perhaps that can be an upgrade option in the future.
I am reusing some elements like the notifications from the arcade, so thats why its a required set. But then again, you probably have all of my stuff :). If anything doesnt work, let me know.
Also its a completely new object, so you should probably delete the old majesty hole as that is no longer supported.
Anyway, have fun.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
hello, is there any mod that works to avoid the exaggerated growth of the boobs during pregnancy?