Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Okay, so apparently SimpleGens exclusives for male sims has even bigger penis sizes. Could anyone share this, please?
but there you are, if you dont know how to use them, start the game and play it as another day, select the male character you wanna change the size of his dick, go to the wicked section and go for the perzonalization, body selector and search for the penis options the soft one and the hard one

D

Deleted member 3352948

but there you are, if you dont know how to use them, start the game and play it as another day, select the male character you wanna change the size of his dick, go to the wicked section and go for the perzonalization, body selector and search for the penis options the soft one and the hard one
I appreciate the help, but I meant the Simdulgence penises. I was told that the exclusives on Patreon have bigger sizes, but now I'm wondering if the bigger sizes are only for realgens and not simplegens (at least not yet)

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
talking about the size of the penises, is there any mod that corrects the position, to avoid that the dick pass throught the others sims?

Reactions: iAmTheFuture
Jan 29, 2019
talking about the size of the penises, is there any mod that corrects the position, to avoid that the dick pass throught the others sims?
The can be used to customize body part sizes/angles/positions. I advise you to read everything carefully, because there are key additional downloads you'll need for it all to work.

Reactions: raziel121z

loveisanangel

Jan 30, 2021
Is Bouncing Boobies compatible with Simdulgence's SimMotion? Apparently it also adds breast movement. Sounds like that would conflict.

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hey again community, I have yet another question about the Ksuihuh AEP mod, I installed it a while ago (it's up to date) but never managed to make the photoshoot part work, whenever I hire a photographer and try to get a photoshoot going, they simply won't even go to the studio (they act as if they couldn't go to the camera), even after talking to the photographer (best pose, whatever is in the contextual menu)... Any ideas? I thought this was fixed but I guess it really isn't haha If anyone managed to make it work let me know!

Thanks!
Just wanted to bump my little issue, in case someone has anything, have a good day peeps!

obelisk991

Apr 21, 2020
The Lauren Philips file is not affected by the LetsUpload problem and can be downloaded from the .
Firstly thanks a lot and secondly can you tell me the password for the zip files of animations?

Last edited: