Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

IsaacS

Apr 7, 2021
For the record a lot of the animations on the google sheet listed before I'd say March 2021 have been updated on loverslab, that is to say downloading it directly from their will get you more animations that what the google sheet package might contain because they haven't been updated.

I found part of the reason for this is some of them don't have patreons anymore and it seems like the google sheets only collect patreon animations. Which I guess makes sense but it definitely is missing non-patreon updates.
It would be cool if every post included a link to their LL posts so we can check if that updated or not.

Jun 26, 2018
Well one thing I personally used the googlesheets to do was keep track of all the animators even if I support them, honestly I don't mind supporting some creators if they make rare animations like tentacles - just so they will keep making them lol. But ya now i find myself having to check multiple sources just to make sure all my animations are up to date patreon, free or otherwise.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Sure is nice how people talk this all the time for M/M but never M/F or F/F isn't it?
You are not wrong. But as an example, this animator is fairly new and no one mentionned it, while the animator making F/F on the other hand...

I only install good animations and those are part of them so I don't mind the gay stuff. Sorry for the bad phrasing.

• Angry
Reactions: Belondin
Apr 6, 2020
For the record a lot of the animations on the google sheet listed before I'd say March 2021 have been updated on loverslab, that is to say downloading it directly from their will get you more animations that what the google sheet package might contain because they haven't been updated. Some packages on the google sheets date 2020 or don't even have dates but have been recently updated by their creators on their official site(s).

I found/guessing part of the reason for this, is some of them don't have patreons anymore and it seems like the google sheets only collect patreon animations?

Which I guess makes sense but it definitely is missing non-patreon updates and a lot new great animations, especially by people not on patreon.
We only host paywalled content.

Reactions: inecro
Jun 26, 2018
We only host paywalled content.
Ah good to know!

On that note does anybody have "Huge Dildo Set Patreon version" and "dragon dildo patreon version" by Podyssey? To make things more confusing his patreon is called Fallen Angel Games but he posts as Podyssey on loverslab but hasn't posted new content since Jan 2020 on either. I hate to pay even $1 to join his patreon if he hasn't posted in over a year...like i always wonder if people are even alive when their patreon is that inactive.

Anybody have them?

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2018
Also Cherrypies most recent animations and bdsm item packs March?

Anybody? I see he also hasn't posted since than or been active on loverslab since mid-april. Not sure if he's stopped making content too but I think its kinda lame he hasn't even updated his basegame files on loverslab since 2019 but continues to do so on patreon.

I actually don't have issue with people using patreon, i support a few myself and heck i'd even use patreon if i created content BUT i'd also share all the content eventually AND it even says in EA user agreement that all content created must eventually be released for free by the community. Apparently most patreon creators didn't get that message.

Really turns this into a half and half nots for people who can and cannot afford to support patreons just to get access to the most recent files, especially if they need to be updated to work with most recent version of the game. eh...rant over lol.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
You are not wrong. But as an example, this animator is fairly new and no one mentionned it, while the animator making F/F on the other hand...

I only install good animations and those are part of them so I don't mind the gay stuff. Sorry for the bad phrasing.
Oddly. A lot of M/M animators are really top tier in their animations its actually crazy. Like Darkos is still one of the best anal sex animations with the sound effects and everything, shame they stopped so soon.

Apr 6, 2020
Ah good to know!

On that note does anybody have "Huge Dildo Set Patreon version" and "dragon dildo patreon version" by Podyssey? To make things more confusing his patreon is called Fallen Angel Games but he posts as Podyssey on loverslab but hasn't posted new content since Jan 2020 on either. I hate to pay even $1 to join his patreon if he hasn't posted in over a year...like i always wonder if people are even alive when their patreon is that inactive.

Anybody have them?
The dragon one is on the sheets. It's the only file we have of theirs so its under Misc as Fallen Angel Gaming.

Reactions: Cherry_Bomb

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Oddly. A lot of M/M animators are really top tier in their animations its actually crazy. Like Darkos is still one of the best anal sex animations with the sound effects and everything, shame they stopped so soon.
It’s true they are rare but always high quality.
That khlas animator added sound effect aswell to his floor doggy, hard doggy pound or something and there is two stages, it looks great and I wasn’t aware it was possible to animate man boobs? Because it looks like it’s moving.

Just checked and it’s this doggy animation (from his LL download page preview) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess it’s a new darkos, now he only has to continue animating.

You're not alone. But now there is an info note about the problem in the sheets. So there is only one solution: Wait until LetsUpload has done its work.
Fair enough, I can wait, didn’t see the info note at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxvaynxx

mpkio2

Jan 1, 2019

I too download alot of M/F animations and they are top tier in their game. Even though I am gay, I appreciate all the animations that M/F and F/F animators make too, and lot get alot of attention. You hardly see alot of people praising M/M animations though that is probably cause Loverslab has more M/F animations.

Regardless, I am appreciative for the animators work. They are better than me at making them, lets just say that xD

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019
Anyone has Celebrity System from KIARASIMS4MODS please ?? if you do.. can you share a folder where there is all her jobs mods too ?