Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Thank you, I didn't notice! But what's still a little weird is that in the changelog provided for the speadsheet's download it says it's added the animations that then aren't in the game... I don't understand what's going on. Maybe lack of communication between the donor and the person who posts.
I didn't notice the changelog. That is weird. Someone, somewhere isn't sure what they're doing. LOL! Let's hope the right people read your post and paid attention so they can correct this going forward.

Reactions: DeadNin

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
'Starlet Moon Animations' by Starlet Moon

From what I can tell they are a new animator focusing on lesbian animations. Not asking anyone to add this to the folder, just thought some of you might want to know about new animators.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I didn't notice the changelog. That is weird. Someone, somewhere isn't sure what they're doing. LOL! Let's hope the right people read your post and paid attention so they can correct this going forward.
They have updated the GreyNaya animations on the spreadsheets and now everything is showing up fine.
The worst part is the problem wasn't only with GreyNaya, same thing happens with Lupobianco and others. lol what are they doing...

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I have the right exapansion pack but can't seem to find the animations / they don't show up
Same for me, new animations(said to have been added in the changelog) don't show up and it's been a while now, like a month or so. GreyNaya's are showing up with the latest update(yesterday). Still nothing new showing up from Lupobianco or Motherload, for example. I wish I could do something to help solve the situation or at least understand what's happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: byrnethefloor
Apr 6, 2020
Same for me, new animations(said to have been added in the changelog) don't show up and it's been a while now, like a month or so. GreyNaya's are showing up with the latest update(yesterday). Still nothing new showing up from Lupobianco or Motherload, for example. I wish I could do something to help solve the situation or at least understand what's happening.
Hey, uh, actually you can. You can message us here or on reddit and let us know if there's a problem. We're human, things get messed up sometimes. Unfortunately that also means we're not psychic so if you don't tell us there's a problem, we assume there's not. We are not based out of this forum and most of the tech team does not check here regularly.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Hey, uh, actually you can. You can message us here or on reddit and let us know if there's a problem. We're human, things get messed up sometimes. Unfortunately that also means we're not psychic so if you don't tell us there's a problem, we assume there's not. We are not based out of this forum and most of the tech team does not check here regularly.
Yeah, uh, I did post on the discord as well. I wasn't sure I could post that on reddit (mentioning the spread sheets there). I saw byrnethefloor's post on page 46, where they mentioned the same problem and you had 3 posts on the same page, none addressing the issue they mentioned. They then mentioned it again on another page. So (respectfully assuming you're not a psychic) I assumed you were aware but unable to deal with the matter instead.

Back to the subject at hand, there is something wrong with some updates posted on the spreadsheets. From the ones I have, WildGuys's and Lupobianco's newest animations(from the changelog) are showing up in the game. Motherload's, Azmodan22's, E404p's (and I think Mike24's) aren't. GreyNaya's weren't appearing but with today's update are showing up and working fine(the ones added with this update and the "supposed" previous one).
That's all I've got... btw, was never meant to be rude or anything, just genuinely was trying to understand what was happening when I figured it wasn't anything on my part, because I had been having this problem for more or less a month. I'm not whining, I'm trying to give a heads up that all the work that's been put into updating the spreadsheets is being done in vain and is a waste of time for you guys.

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah, uh, I did post on the discord as well. I wasn't sure I could post that on reddit (mentioning the spread sheets there). I saw byrnethefloor's post on page 46, where they mentioned the same problem and you had 3 posts on the same page, none addressing the issue they mentioned. They then mentioned it again on another page. So (respectfully assuming you're not a psychic) I assumed you were aware but unable to deal with the matter instead.

Back to the subject at hand, there is something wrong with some updates posted on the spreadsheets. From the ones I have, WildGuys's and Lupobianco's newest animations(from the changelog) are showing up in the game. Motherload's, Azmodan22's, E404p's (and I think Mike24's) aren't. GreyNaya's weren't appearing but with today's update are showing up and working fine(the ones added with this update and the "supposed" previous one).
That's all I've got... btw, was never meant to be rude or anything, just genuinely was trying to understand what was happening when I figured it wasn't anything on my part, because I had been having this problem for more or less a month. I'm not whining, I'm trying to give a heads up that all the work that's been put into updating the spreadsheets is being done in vain and is a waste of time for you guys.
So, for a list of animations to check tomorrow, you've got motherlode, azmo, e404, and mike (possibly, but id rather check them all at once if its a possibility) that are not working in game. I'll update my game/mods and see if they're working for me. If not, I'll check with my leak team and see what they say and open up the files themselves and see if the guts look right I'll let you know.

I know you're not trying to be rude, and I do honestly appreciate when people tell us things are broken so we can try to address it. What we don't like it when something is broken and nobody has said anything to us directly.

The absolute best way to get help with problems with the sheets is either Reddit or PM me on Discord (bisexualbelladonna#2038). If you're unsure if you should make a post on reddit, or you're not comfortable with your question being asked publicly, or whatever, message the mods on reddit. Don't ask ask questions about the sheets or downloads or anything related to it in Port Royal, the Rebels discord server. If your problem is in game, or installing, or something like that, go ahead, but nothing about how or where you acquired your mods or cc.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
So, for a list of animations to check tomorrow, you've got motherlode, azmo, e404, and mike (possibly, but id rather check them all at once if its a possibility) that are not working in game. I'll update my game/mods and see if they're working for me. If not, I'll check with my leak team and see what they say and open up the files themselves and see if the guts look right I'll let you know.

I know you're not trying to be rude, and I do honestly appreciate when people tell us things are broken so we can try to address it. What we don't like it when something is broken and nobody has said anything to us directly.

The absolute best way to get help with problems with the sheets is either Reddit or PM me on Discord (bisexualbelladonna#2038). If you're unsure if you should make a post on reddit, or you're not comfortable with your question being asked publicly, or whatever, message the mods on reddit. Don't ask ask questions about the sheets or downloads or anything related to it in Port Royal, the Rebels discord server. If your problem is in game, or installing, or something like that, go ahead, but nothing about how or where you acquired your mods or cc.
Thank you very much. The reason I said I'm not sure about mike is because he doesn't give unique names to his animations so it's hard to know exactly what he's talking about when he says he added "DF double bed - stage one oral job" when there's a lot of animations of his that fit into that description and don't have a specific name.

Apr 6, 2020

So, after updating everything, I tried my game with the latest motherlode, azmo, e404, and mike (assuming you meant DF since it's the most recently updated). I downloaded all my updates from the sheets instead of using the ones sent to me by leakers just to make sure I had what you had. All of the new animations listed in the changelogs for all those creators worked. Since Mike24 was unclear, I did go back and comment on the changelog with the name of the new animation set as it appears in game after opening up the tuning file. As for why they don't seem to appear for you, I'm not sure. I did test them all one at a time so I had less animations to look through, but I did leave all my other mods and CC in along with all my external CC required for animations.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
So, after updating everything, I tried my game with the latest motherlode, azmo, e404, and mike (assuming you meant DF since it's the most recently updated). I downloaded all my updates from the sheets instead of using the ones sent to me by leakers just to make sure I had what you had. All of the new animations listed in the changelogs for all those creators worked. Since Mike24 was unclear, I did go back and comment on the changelog with the name of the new animation set as it appears in game after opening up the tuning file. As for why they don't seem to appear for you, I'm not sure. I did test them all one at a time so I had less animations to look through, but I did leave all my other mods and CC in along with all my external CC required for animations.
Thanks and sorry for making you go through all that trouble. But what the hell this is really weird... I'll try to figure out what's going on with my game (I'm wondering if that other person who mentioned the same problem eventually solved it). Thanks again!

Reactions: byrnethefloor

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks and sorry for making you go through all that trouble. But what the hell this is really weird... I'll try to figure out what's going on with my game (I'm wondering if that other person who mentioned the same problem eventually solved it). Thanks again!
I haven't solved it yet either.
The only thing I did which made certain animations show up from e404 and Lupo(that didn't before even though all updated with correct cc objects) was creating a playlist let me go through all available animations and I found the ones I was looking for from the new changelogs. So you can put them in a playlist and use them that way but I can't figure out why they're not available in the list when selecting an object the normal way. :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeadNin
Jun 26, 2018
For the record a lot of the animations on the google sheet listed before I'd say March 2021 have been updated on loverslab, that is to say downloading it directly from their will get you more animations that what the google sheet package might contain because they haven't been updated. Some packages on the google sheets date 2020 or don't even have dates but have been recently updated by their creators on their official site(s).

I found/guessing part of the reason for this, is some of them don't have patreons anymore and it seems like the google sheets only collect patreon animations?

Which I guess makes sense but it definitely is missing non-patreon updates and a lot new great animations, especially by people not on patreon.