Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Has anyone else had an issue where your character always puts on a condom during vaginal sex even when you don't have any in your inventory/own any? I know there's a global toggle for automatic use in the WW settings, but I would assume that setting doesn't mean your player sims magically get free condoms

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
Something curious happens to me with my sims and it is that when they have sex in bed either with another sim or with themselves a strange audio comes out, does anyone know what mod may be causing this? Or if it happens to someone else?
they are like robotic voices
Is it during all animations or specific ones? It may be audio included as part of the animation

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
Is it during all animations or specific ones? It may be audio included as part of the animation
It only occurs in sex called ñiqui-ñiqui * in Spanish, in English I don't know how it will be known * and in auto ñiqui-ñiqui that if I'm not mistaken it was added with the SOL mod

Last edited:

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Not the same as the bug I see sometimes where I hear stall vendors and others well away from the lot as if they are in the current room. Usually paired with the half-sim slider glitch.

Doing something involving a loading screen usually clears that up right away.

hippomello88

Dec 13, 2020
Is there another thread or place other than Ts4 Rebels where you can request any Patreon cc items, like cars? I didn't realise that the old thread was shut down :/

cooliek

Jul 16, 2019
can someone upload the error404phillps machinima animations here bc the links aren't working

Apr 6, 2020
Could you please tell me which package contains it? I thought it is from one of newest release, and sheet contains january release only.
The sheet contains links to almost all of their content. Check their LL page to download the catalog and see what package it's in.

Jul 1, 2017
Kritical Workout Machine "Freya"

unnamed.gif
Five Swatches - Black, Red, White, Pink, Chocolate
Requires Wicked Whims.
Functional Workout Machine.

How it works:
The requirements for using it are your level of Sexpertise, which is why this object requires Wicked Whims.
There are three workouts- light, medium and heavy. They differ in what dildo gets used and how fast they train athletics.
Sexpertise is a 5 level skill, the requirements go 1,2,3 for light, medium, heavy respectively.
You get level 1 automatically when you engage in any sexual activity. Using the machine also trains it slowly.
Has working autonomy.
You get a flirty buff after full workout that has intensity corresponding to how hard the workout was.