Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
I am super overwhelmed with the amount of content in TS4 rebel that is available now as I am just currently starting to play with Sims 4. Any idea where should I start or what should I download?? I can't seem to find any guide. Do I only need wickedwhims to play the sex animation? or do I have to download all of the animation pack too?

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
I am super overwhelmed with the amount of content in TS4 rebel that is available now as I am just currently starting to play with Sims 4. Any idea where should I start or what should I download?? I can't seem to find any guide. Do I only need wickedwhims to play the sex animation? or do I have to download all of the animation pack too?
For animations: you will need the WickedWhims mod to play any animations. As for animation packs, you can choose whichever packs you want to install, so you don't need every single one of them. I suggest just getting all of the top 5 creators's animation packs for now. You can always check TS4Rebels Reddit page's WW Animation changelogs to see which other creators are interesting to you.

For CC I suggest SMSIMS and Lynx as a start for semi-lewd CC (assuming you're most interested in that stuff).
Other than that 4w25, [Gorilla Gorilla Gorilla], Newen, RIMMINGS are my personal favourites for 'normal' CC. However, all of the creators in the sheets are pretty good, so you'll just have to browse a bit to see what you like. Also, Thesimsresource is a good source of normal CC as well.

Reactions: Bhob

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Could you please tell me which package contains it? I thought it is from one of newest release, and sheet contains january release only.
I think it's jan 2021

EDIT: I think it's actually on loverslab in All of my stuff part 26 NSFW.rar

Last edited:

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
For the cherry pie cum mesh do we just put the file in the mods folder or do we gotta check something also in wicked whims settings etc in order for it to work?

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
(I posted the same question in the discord server and I'm asking here, in case someone's having the same problem)

I'm having some trouble with the WW's animations from the spreadsheets. I've been updating from there, check the changelogs for what's new and when I look for it in game, it's not there. As an example, I had the latest version of Greynaya's animations from the spreadsheets (updated on the 04/28), the animations didn't show up in the game. Now I downloaded from the mediafire link
hackertroll880 posted above, and the new ones(mentioned in their post) appear in game and the ones that were supposed to have been in the spreadsheets download appear as well.
WW was and is up to date. Also gotten from the spreadsheets.

What's going on with the spreadsheets downloads..? I'm assuming it's not a problem with my game, otherwise this last one I added wouldn't show up as well.

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
For the cherry pie cum mesh do we just put the file in the mods folder or do we gotta check something also in wicked whims settings etc in order for it to work?
You can put the mesh wherever as long as it follows the normal Sims 4 mod placement requirements. That said, not all animations use it, and quite a few do not.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
(I posted the same question in the discord server and I'm asking here, in case someone's having the same problem)

I'm having some trouble with the WW's animations from the spreadsheets. I've been updating from there, check the changelogs for what's new and when I look for it in game, it's not there. As an example, I had the latest version of Greynaya's animations from the spreadsheets (updated on the 04/28), the animations didn't show up in the game. Now I downloaded from the mediafire link
hackertroll880 posted above, and the new ones(mentioned in their post) appear in game and the ones that were supposed to have been in the spreadsheets download appear as well.

What's going on with the spreadsheets downloads..? I'm assuming it's not a problem with my game, otherwise this last one I added wouldn't show up as well.
If an animation needs an item that you don't have, they won't appear.
Is your game up to date? Do you have all the game packs? Do you have the required CC for those animations that need it?

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
If an animation needs an item that you don't have, they won't appear.
Is your game up to date? Do you have all the game packs? Do you have the required CC for those animations that need it?
I'm talking double bed animations aren't appearing. The game is up to date and I have all the game packs. The animations that are being added from the spreadsheets don't show up. I got the one hackertroll880 posted and suddenly all the animations that weren't showing up are there as well as the new ones added in this update.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019

First of all, I noticed that the 4/28 GreyNaya version on the CC sheets is only 86.86 MB vs hackertroll880 's copy which is 109.91 MB. So, size alone tells you there is going to be animations missing from the CC sheets copy. Which ones? idk. You'd have to compare the snippet tunings in the files to know that. My guess is the 4/28 version from the CC sheets is a lower tier than hackertroll880 which seems to be the $10 tier as it compares closer to the file size in my mods folder. Personally, I never replace a file unless it's larger and newer. That's just me. Then I know I have the same tier.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
First of all, I noticed that the 4/28 GreyNaya version on the CC sheets is only 86.86 MB vs hackertroll880 's copy which is 109.91 MB. So, size alone tells you there is going to be animations missing from the CC sheets copy. Which ones? idk. You'd have to compare the snippet tunings in the files to know that. My guess is the 4/28 version from the CC sheets is a lower tier than hackertroll880 which seems to be the $10 tier as it compares closer to the file size in my mods folder. Personally, I never replace a file unless it's larger and newer. That's just me. Then I know I have the same tier.
Thank you, I didn't notice! But what's still a little weird is that in the changelog provided for the speadsheet's download it says it's added the animations that then aren't in the game... I don't understand what's going on. Maybe lack of communication between the donor and the person who posts.

Reactions: Charles Vane