Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Requesting:
A few Items from the "Kritical's Naughty Collection", :p : Animation Set #6, & #7; The Submission Cage.

Couldn't find them on the Google Docs, "Mods & Animations" page, hosted by TS4 Rebels.(Not @ LL Pages, either)

Thanks in advance.

zottevos

Jan 5, 2019
Requesting:
A few Items from the "Kritical's Naughty Collection", :p : Animation Set #6, & #7; The Submission Cage.

Couldn't find them on the Google Docs, "Mods & Animations" page, hosted by TS4 Rebels.(Not @ LL Pages, either)

Thanks in advance.
You can find the animationsets on page 23 and 42 the cage is in the googledoc under kritical 2020 objects i think.not 100% sure about that

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
So what animations is in what of kritical's animation sets and what happened to some of his older stuff, because those don't seem to download for me?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You can find the animationsets on page 23 and 42 the cage is in the googledoc under kritical 2020 objects i think.not 100% sure about that
Thank you for your informative reply. :)

You were right with the , submission cage, it was in that 2020 Objects bundle, along with several other items of interest .:D

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Kritical´s Naughty Collection All stuff folder.

Thank You very much for this. (as well as, all of your other Kritical up-loads ):)
The images of some of those items, is very helpful, when the "item name" doesn't convey what the item really is, (like the "Majesty Hole", for instance). :sneaky:

Thanks again for your contributions !

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Kritical´s Naughty Collection All stuff folder.

Question regarding that "Collection" :

In the Season 6 Folder, there is an image, "alterCross2.png", showing a 'tall' Cross, furthest to right-side.

I couldn't find the 'download' for that piece, anywhere in all those folders, (though I might have missed it, due to not sure what the items ID name was/is ?)

Jul 1, 2017
Question regarding that "Collection" :

In the Season 6 Folder, there is an image, "alterCross2.png", showing a 'tall' Cross, furthest to right-side.

I couldn't find the 'download' for that piece, anywhere in all those folders, (though I might have missed it, due to not sure what the items ID name was/is ?)
Sculpture Category -Search for "altar" in your buy menu.
2 Idle Animations -
Sitting Idle
Crucified Idle

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Was there no changelog for WP 2.2.4ea? Even the reddit post just shows the same changelog from 2.2.4e

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sculpture Category -Search for "altar" in your buy menu.
2 Idle Animations -
Sitting Idle
Crucified Idle
Thanks, helpful for finding in-game,(really mean that), . . . But that's not what I was asking, ( I thought I had explained it well enough, sorry).

I meant in the Mega Download folder,(my mistake for not mentioning that), in the Season 6 folder, the image of the "alterCross2.png", it shows two(2) crosses, one is a tall Cross, displaying a "crucified" female (slave ?) .
I couldn't find the 'download' for that, tall Cross, in any of the folders in that Mega Download Folder.
(I looked through all folders, Season 1 through Season 6, and as said before, might have missed it, as not knowing it's ID name)

Is it not available yet ? (as in, a possible 'future' release ?),
or
No longer available, as from a past 'special presentation', etc., ?

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks, helpful for finding in-game,(really mean that), . . . But that's not what I was asking, ( I thought I had explained it well enough, sorry).

I meant in the Mega Download folder,(my mistake for not mentioning that), in the Season 6 folder, the image of the "alterCross2.png", it shows two(2) crosses, one is a tall Cross, displaying a "crucified" female (slave ?) .
I couldn't find the 'download' for that, tall Cross, in any of the folders in that Mega Download Folder.
(I looked through all folders, Season 1 through Season 6, and as said before, might have missed it, as not knowing it's ID name)

Is it not available yet ? (as in, a possible 'future' release ?),
or
No longer available, as from a past 'special presentation', etc., ?
1 cross short is sitting idle & tall is crucified idle
e501bebfeda256e09cc76a4ff75899fa.jpg

Last edited:

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
Something curious happens to me with my sims and it is that when they have sex in bed either with another sim or with themselves a strange audio comes out, does anyone know what mod may be causing this? Or if it happens to someone else?
they are like robotic voices

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Something curious happens to me with my sims and it is that when they have sex in bed either with another sim or with themselves a strange audio comes out, does anyone know what mod may be causing this? Or if it happens to someone else?
they are like robotic voices
I've heard random voices like that too. I thought at first it was Tom Peeping outside the window watching, but there is never anyone around. Sometimes it's a female sometimes it's a male.