Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
This is a good time to remind everybody that a sub-reddit exists where changelogs/updates are posted daily.

*Also G-sheets with links to leaked content (also updated daily), and a Discord channel.

If you would like to share/help out, please reach out to us. ;)

Okay, I think I saw your 'counter-part', over at TS4_Rebels,(Reddit), it was a post for this :
Arethabee Wildflower - Courtesy of an Anon Donor - 04/22
(sorry for large, it was a copy/paste thing).

*Could you post the "Google Doc" link I can find this on ? (reason for asking: every-time I've found a link, it's been broken/not working), and I didn't see any 'links' there to use.
Thanks, BTW. ;)

EDIT : UP-DATE: Never-Mind . . . Found it, . . . . the "link" I used before, that wasn't working, is Now.

Last edited by a moderator:

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Its working fine here on my pc ... so maybe ur pc is sucking because of some shitty anti virus or firewall or vpn whatever ... sorry that i coudnt help you ... :(

Here a link to Artmiel Animation (28.04.2021) from a russian page:

Last edited:

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I just found Cipher animations on LL. Will these be added in the future?

Cherry_Bomb

Feb 2, 2021
*Could you post the "Google Doc" link I can find this on ? (reason for asking: every-time I've found a link, it's been broken/not working), and I didn't see any 'links' there to use.
Anytime a link to google sheets stops working, just check the INFO link on reddit ( ), it will be updated with the newest gsheets links.

its the same not working...
ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED
it did not even ask password
The host is having an issue that's affecting some files and not others. An email has already been sent and we have to wait for them to fix it.

IsaacS

Apr 7, 2021
Is anyone still making mod packs? I'm surprised how Minecraft has an established 'modpack' culture and Sims does not.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Is anyone still making mod packs? I'm surprised how Minecraft has an established 'modpack' culture and Sims does not.
Considering TS4 mods break with almost every new update and the big amount of content available, it isn't that surprising. They are a pain to maintain.
Blindly downloading and installing mods in this game isn't recomended. Knowing what you have installed and what it does will speed troubleshooting if something starts causing issues. You'll also know what you need to delete when you no longer want it.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2019
Considering TS4 mods break with almost every new update and the big amount of content available, it isn't that surprising, they are a pain to maintain.
Blindly downloading and installing mods in this game isn't recomended. Knowing what you have installed and what it does will speed troubleshooting if something starts causing issues. You'll also know what you need to delete when you no longer want it.
Thats not even to mention that the modders are constantly updating their own mods too.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Can anybody explain the differences between Simdulgence's RealGens and SimpleGens, other than SimpleGens having compatibility with SimMotion? If I don't care about SimMotion, is SimpleGens still an improvement in some way over RealGens, or are they basically the same? RealGens seems to have a greater design variety.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Can anybody explain the differences between Simdulgence's RealGens and SimpleGens, other than SimpleGens having compatibility with SimMotion? If I don't care about SimMotion, is SimpleGens still an improvement in some way over RealGens, or are they basically the same? RealGens seems to have a greater design variety.
Simplegens has more compatibility with animations than real gens.

Reactions: Asimmer and Grim