Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Can anybody explain the differences between Simdulgence's RealGens and SimpleGens, other than SimpleGens having compatibility with SimMotion? If I don't care about SimMotion, is SimpleGens still an improvement in some way over RealGens, or are they basically the same? RealGens seems to have a greater design variety.
If you don't care about the animation stuff then it's actually a downgrade, because you get the customization overlays with realgens, they don't work with the simplegens.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
oh, so thats what it was, i was using realgens but theres a lot of missmatches with the animations,

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Simplegens seems to have better bones and no more weird glitch with the penis. So it’s definitely not a downgrade at all. Also the flaccid penis can be animated contrary to others penises models. Real gens are just not gonna be updated anymore anyway so better to switch now than later

Nov 9, 2020
GREYNAYA PATREON ANIMATIONS (4.27.21)
BASKETBALL HOOP VAGINAL - Get ready to sweat_Doggy M/F F/F
DOUBLE BED HANDJOB - First Time Anal_Let's get your butt ready M/F F/F M/M ANAL
- First Time Anal_Now you're ready M/F F/F M/M
MASSAGE_TABLE TEASING - Special massage just for you M/F F/F

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
I've never encountered the glitch you mentioned using the previous realgens, so idk. Most of the animations I have aren't really made with those anyway so I didn't expect them to not look distorted, that's just up to the modder preference so not much can be done. Afaik if you use WW then it automatically replaces it with the hard version in the animations anyway, so I'm not sure what that is for, but I guess it's good to know.

Grim Oh ok I didn't know that, there are a lot of files that seem to be for different versions so it's quite confusing, I guess this one must have slipped. Thanks for clearing that up.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Grim Oh ok I didn't know that, there are a lot of files that seem to be for different versions so it's quite confusing, I guess this one must have slipped. Thanks for clearing that up.
Yea I wish this kind of information was more readily available/organized in like a wiki or something. Information about mods/cc is scattered all over the place so it's often hard to tell what's available, or what the differences are between things, which is why I ended up asking about RealGens vs SimpleGens here. The spreadsheets are great, but often you'll see packages listed with no clear indication about what they are. Also doesn't help that a lot of the info is often locked behind patron only posts.

oyGuey

May 21, 2018
Yea I wish this kind of information was more readily available/organized in like a wiki or something. Information about mods/cc is scattered all over the place so it's often hard to tell what's available, or what the differences are between things, which is why I ended up asking about RealGens vs SimpleGens here. The spreadsheets are great, but often you'll see packages listed with no clear indication about what they are. Also doesn't help that a lot of the info is often locked behind patron only posts.
This is the text that accompanied the original Patreon post for the initial SimpleGens release that explained the difference:
Simdulgence said:
I'm very proud of the RealGens content I created, but it became too complex for my liking. For a while, I've wanted to simplify it, to make it easier for players to use and for me to add to and update. So I streamlined it and produced SimpleGens.

What is SimpleGens?
A pared-down version of my TS4 penis which I hope combines quality and variety with a cleaner installation and less cluttered in-game options. This makes CAS easier to scroll through, and the WickedWhims Body Part Selector list is much easier to navigate with a smaller list of penises on it.

Key Features and Differences:
- 5 total penis sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium, Large and XLarge
- 2 foreskin styles: Cut and Uncut
- 1 minimal skin texture for sim customization flexibility
- Improved butt mesh for compatibility with custom skin textures
- Better UV mapping, so penis colors no longer show up on legs
- Fixed problems with other creators' body hair (no more hair on the penis head!)
- Added a piercing option (see next post for details)

Reactions: Asimmer and Grim

Moonny

May 12, 2018
I think I've found the lines that are different in LEs on pirated games vs originals. At least for those thrown by WW, I don't know if it will be the same for other mods.
When your game is pirated, this is how the end of the LE looks like
1619909608182.png
There's no info about Origin and the client because the game isn't conected to Origin. But if your game is original, the LE will have that info
1619909698771.png

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, all the animations releases are being updated eventually, i dont think there was a situation where animation pack from any of the "bigger" modders wasnt updated on rebels for like a month, its usually up to 2 weeks.

Apr 6, 2020
If you check our reddit, we provide a changelog for all content we leak as a team including Simdulgence. There will be either a screen cap or direct text from the patreon posts.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
If you check our reddit, we provide a changelog for all content we leak as a team including Simdulgence. There will be either a screen cap or direct text from the patreon posts.
Yep, and the changelogs are helpful. I'm not complaining about the organization of leaked content. More of a complaint about the state of Sims 4 modding in general. With Skyrim for example, the vast majority of mods are on Nexus Mods and LoversLab, so it's fairly easy to search through the categories and see what all is available. With Sims 4 however, every creator has seemingly decided that they need their own blogs and/or patreons, making it a lot more difficult to find content unless you're already aware of the creator and what they make

Last edited:

IsaacS

Apr 7, 2021
I think I've found the lines that are different in LEs on pirated games vs originals. At least for those thrown by WW, I don't know if it will be the same for other mods.
When your game is pirated, this is how the end of the LE looks like
View attachment 1173760
There's no info about Origin and the client because the game isn't conected to Origin. But if your game is original, the LE will have that info
View attachment 1173764
I saw the first one on an unmodded pirated version. Can confirm.

EDIT: Had someone more proficient in code check; seems to be a bug in prior versions. More current versions should have the proper client info in there.

Last edited:

somethingnew90

Sep 29, 2020
Has the host-issue been resolved? I'm getting the same error as Bekor (previous page) when trying to download certain files, aggressivekitty's brutalism being an example. Not nagging, just asking to determine whether it's something on my side or if it's still the host. AV and firewall are out as possible causes.