Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ark735

Sep 25, 2017
can anyone please put up lupo and Azmodan's new animation up on simshare or mega. Letupload lets me download all other files from google sheets except the these two animations I really like. Not sure way though...

Thank-you!

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Dudes, I found a very interesting mod for bouncing boobies:

I tried it out, and noticed that the damping option needs to be way higher than default.

D

Deleted member 3352948

I tried it out, and noticed that the damping option needs to be way higher than default.
I've seen this on LoversLab, does it work if you use presets and sliders for large boobs and booties? I thought I read somewhere that it only worked with base game bodies. And as of now, I think it doesn't work well with Wicked Whims animations. Glad to see that people are working hard on physics mods either way, also looking forward to TonicMole's bouncing booties update!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: brasileirinho
Mar 20, 2020

It is quite a nice mod, indeed, my only problem is that it isn't compatible with ReShade, and sadly I played too much with it, and cannot enjoy the default colors xD

D

Deleted member 3352948

Could someone please share SimpleGens penis color overlay? The file isn't accessible at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hey again community, I have yet another question about the Ksuihuh AEP mod, I installed it a while ago (it's up to date) but never managed to make the photoshoot part work, whenever I hire a photographer and try to get a photoshoot going, they simply won't even go to the studio (they act as if they couldn't go to the camera), even after talking to the photographer (best pose, whatever is in the contextual menu)... Any ideas? I thought this was fixed but I guess it really isn't haha If anyone managed to make it work let me know!

Thanks!

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
hey how are you all? i still new on mods for this game, anyone can tell me or give me the link of the that change the point of view? like first person view? i still dont find it