Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

CityLights

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone has Gianna Dior from Sims4Imagination, please?
I have tried to download the file from the Google Sheet for some days but it's never working...
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: CortoMaltese

ixwr

Dec 14, 2018
hello

does anybody know which version of the Flerb Automatic Sunburns is the latest? 10a or 10_2_Beta?

kzin31

Jun 7, 2020
Can anyone provide another link for this one, please? The server issue won't let me download. Thanks in advance.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Notice to any TS4 Rebels here . . . . Google Sheet " CC in General", is no longer accessible, ( at time of this posting).
When clicking on the 'link', ( the "Mods and Animations" sheet is working fine, though), you get to a 'blank' Google Sheet, with this 'notice' in the middle :

Sorry, the file you have requested has been deleted.

Just a 'heads-up' :confused: .
( don't usually get that message, when other-times the page wasn't 'hooking-in'/ 'loading-up')

(PS - I only had 2 different link's to that page, and both lead to the same result)

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Notice to any TS4 Rebels here . . . . Google Sheet " CC in General", is no longer accessible, ( at time of this posting).
When clicking on the 'link', ( the "Mods and Animations" sheet is working fine, though), you get to a 'blank' Google Sheet, with this 'notice' in the middle :

( don't usually get that message, when other-times the page wasn't 'hooking-in'/ 'loading-up')

(PS - I only had 2 different link's to that page, and both lead to the same result)
Apparently you haven't bothered to check the Reddit. To be honest, very little Rebels activity occurs in this thread anymore. Mods are a bit overzealous and tend to delete things before they are seen. I suggest you check the Reddit where there's far more activity. That is of course if you get a chance to even see this post before it's deleted.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Loverlabs is also a good source for Sims4 mods.

I think the decision to ban SFW content may have turned the sims4 discussion in f95 unviable. I'm not criticising the decision. Just suggesting that there are better places for TS4 content.

As stated by the mods:
The Sims 4 doesn't belong in this forum.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Loverlabs is also a good source for Sims4 mods.

I think the decision to ban SFW content may have turned the sims4 discussion in f95 unviable. I'm not criticising the decision. Just suggesting that there are better places for TS4 content.

As stated by the mods:
It wasn't so much the SFW content, but the masses of beggars that came with it. The thread became an ungodly mess with whiners, and something needed to be done. Granted, the solution was a bit extreme, but apparently had the desired effect. This thread is lucky to see one or two posts a day now. Or should I say those posts we actually see.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
1 - I'm not a member of Reddit, so can't ask there, (and wasn't asking here), just wanted to access the sheets, so I could check for the content myself, but, that's hard to do, if the sheet aren't displaying anything.

2 - As it turned out, I was able to find the content, after several hours (about 10) of searching the internet, those hours were wasted time I could have been playing something, IF those 'sheets' had been accessible , Thanks anyway.

Food for thought, " It only takes one 'rotten-red-apple', to ruin the whole barrel" . . . .

• Angry
Reactions: Belondin

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019
Hi there, I have a question about ghost pregnancy. I used to be able to impregnant female ghost or get pregnant with male ghost through WW, but I cannot now. Do u guys know how to fix it? Did WW remove it? Or is there any more file I need to install to enable this?

Thank you a lot.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone has Gianna Dior from Sims4Imagination, please?
I have tried to download the file from the Google Sheet for some days but it's never working...
Thanks in advance!
Yes, that seems to be the only S4I file that is affected by the LetsUpload server issues.

To the generous uploaders: Perhaps it is also possible to put an alternative download path in the sheet for this file? Thanks in advance.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Hi there, I have a question about ghost pregnancy. I used to be able to impregnant female ghost or get pregnant with male ghost through WW, but I cannot now. Do u guys know how to fix it? Did WW remove it? Or is there any more file I need to install to enable this?

Thank you a lot.
Is this only happening with ghosts or all sims?
Maybe they are using contraceptives? If they are members of the household, check their inventory. If they aren't, go to ww settings and make sure that the option that gives npcs contraceptives is disabled.

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019
Is this only happening with ghosts or all sims?
Maybe they are using contraceptives? If they are members of the household, check their inventory. If they aren't, go to ww settings and make sure that the option that gives npcs contraceptives is disabled.
This only happens to my ghost sims. The female ghost dont have the option to take pregnancy test either. Other human sims are fine.

amj1984

May 23, 2021
Can anyone provide another link for this one, please? The server issue won't let me download. Thanks in advance.
Same here it was like every file that need a password can't be loaded.

Cherry_Bomb

Feb 2, 2021
1 - I'm not a member of Reddit, so can't ask there, (and wasn't asking here), just wanted to access the sheets, so I could check for the content myself, but, that's hard to do, if the sheet aren't displaying anything.
You don't need to be a member or have a reddit account to visit the sub and check the sidebar INFO, where we keep all the links up to date. The sheets are not down, you just didn't follow the tip someone wrote above, sadly.

Apr 6, 2020

I'm having severe dejavu because I could have swore I already provided a solution to a problem like that.

Oh wait, I did.

Weird, if only the TS4Rebels were here and had relevant links in their signature or in their bio. I wish they went through the trouble to keep up to date links on the sidebar of their subreddit or provided instructions on their links page so people could avoid coming to the internet and outing that they can't read or follow directions. Man, they really missed the ball on that.

If you're not using the link in my signature, or the link on reddit, or bookmarking the links on the HTML like it says in the second sentence, I don't know what to tell you. As I said multiple times now, bookmark the link, not the destination page.

As for not having a reddit account, I can't even take that as a serious reason for not seeking help or providing bug reports in a place where we are always active. It takes less than ten minutes to make a throwaway email and sign up for a throwaway reddit account. You could have saved yourself at least 9 hours and 50 minutes, or just not wasted any time by just clicking the link in my signature.

I can explain it but I can't understand it for you.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I'm having severe dejavu because I could have swore I already provided a solution to a problem like that.

Oh wait, I did.

If you're not using the link in my signature, or the link on reddit, or bookmarking the links on the HTML like it says in the second sentence, I don't know what to tell you. As I said multiple times now, bookmark the link, not the destination page.

As for not having a reddit account, I can't even take that as a serious reason for not seeking help or providing bug reports in a place where we are always active. It takes less than ten minutes to make a throwaway email and sign up for a throwaway reddit account. You could have saved yourself at least 9 hours and 50 minutes, or just not wasted any time by just clicking the link in my signature.

I can explain it but I can't understand it for you.
Yeah, I'm having that same " deja vu " experience to your post.
Point in fact, the 'links' I was using were "bookmarked", from the signatures of 2 different TS4 Rebel members, and they both lead me to that same 'blank' Google Docs sheet, and again, I wasn't complaining about it, just giving a 'heads-up' that it wasn't viable at that specific time, (we all 'know' how 'durable' and 'never-failing' any Links are), initially, to any of the TS4 Rebels, that still frequent this thread, as you've proven they still do. :sneaky:

( I also, did "look-in-to" registering at reddit, but at this moment, I can't think, or remember, why I didn't, "poke-that-pussy" :rolleyes: , so I can't 're-act' or actually reply to that part of your comment :unsure:)

• Angry
Reactions: Belondin