Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Oct 25, 2019
than
Grey Naya Animations Patreon for WickedWhims Update 25.06.2021 (333 animations total)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BDSM-Animationen Update (26.06.2021)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fouyaya Femdom Animations Update (25.06.2021)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Artmiel Animations Update 5.2 (24.06.2021)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sex Animation by YrSa Update ( 18.06.2021

------------------------------------------------------------

wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims (20.06.2021)

--------------------------------------------------------

Lupobianco Kamasutra Patreon (14.06.2021)

-WW_lupobianco_Animations
-WW_lupobianco_futagay_animations
-ww_lupobianco_patreon_animations
-ww_lupobianco_object_animations
-ww_lupobianco_kamasutra_animations
-ww_lupobianco_reworked_animations

------------------------------------------------------

Sims4Imagination

it is updated regularly
thank you thank you thank you those cas just omg

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hello there, little question, I have been trying to get a futa sim to have a child with a female sim, but whenever I try it never works and on top of that, there is no option in MCCC (MC Pregnancy) to have a kid with the partner being a female... Any workaround? It seems to work at times when I control the female Sim, but never when I control the futa one.

If anyone has any idea, please let me know, thanks!

Phantom5582

Apr 30, 2017
Hello there, little question, I have been trying to get a futa sim to have a child with a female sim, but whenever I try it never works and on top of that, there is no option in MCCC (MC Pregnancy) to have a kid with the partner being a female... Any workaround? It seems to work at times when I control the female Sim, but never when I control the futa one.

If anyone has any idea, please let me know, thanks!
Ok, I would start with "Testingcheats true" and "cas.fulleditmode" turned on in the console to make things easier. Mod in CAS the Futa and make sure the sim can get others pregnant and check the 'target' sim to make sure she can get pregnant AND that there is less then 8 people/pets in the target's household. All baby tries will fail if there is no room in the household. From here I'm assuming you are using WickedWhims and you can keep the default woohoo interactions including "try for baby". That is the best chance to get the target pregnant. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone have a Mod for restoring Sim Relationship on Mouse-Hover in Relationship Tab? Since they implemented that retarded Sims Profile its not showing anymore.

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Does anyone have a Mod for restoring Sim Relationship on Mouse-Hover in Relationship Tab? Since they implemented that retarded Sims Profile its not showing anymore.
Try UICheatsExtension from Weerbesu

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Try UICheatsExtension from Weerbesu
Thanks, but I dont see how that fixes my problem. I want to see my Relationship Status back in the Hover Menu in the Relationship tab.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Does anyone have lupobianco's and greynaya's update that isn't the one from the spreadsheets? I'm still having the same problem of the new animations not showing up in my game from most creators...

Not only didn't get new animations but actually even lost some animations from downloading the supposed updated version of greynaya ( 07/06 ) from the spreadsheets. Still no idea of what's causing this...

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaggyDhs

josephwastaken

Oct 13, 2018
You can try to 're-position' the animation using that new tool. You can, maybe, fix some clipping issues you are having.
sorry, i haven't been here in awhile... what tool is that? i haven't played in a few months but i was just browsing here and i saw this post, which was something new and interesting to me :)

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
sorry, i haven't been here in awhile... what tool is that? i haven't played in a few months but i was just browsing here and i saw this post, which was something new and interesting to me :)
When you have sex(WW) going there's an option in the pie menu that says something like "enable positioning". Colorful arrows are going to appear around the sim or sims engaging, which you can click to rotate them, etc. When you're done, open the pie menu on them again and select "disable positioning" and the arrows will disappear. :)