Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
E404P Patreon Animations (18.07.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded this file and when I opened the game got this notification saying only 1 new animation's been installed.

anim.png
I checked it and the climax is indeed missing... Is anyone else missing animations out of this file?

Last edited:

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
I have CherryPie's cummesh, any climax animation that requires it is showing up and working fine. Including E404P's other climax animations.
Are you aware there's another version of the cum mesh? Most skilled animators use the new version instead of the old one.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Are you aware there's another version of the cum mesh? Most skilled animators use the new version instead of the old one.
I believe I have the most recent one(plus the old one), but if you can tell me how to know if I've got the latest one, or share the file, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
I believe I have the most recent one(plus the old one), but if you can tell me how to know if I've got the latest one, or share the file, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
The old version is included in the new one, you only need the lastest. If you don't know which one you have, maybe you should do a clean installation of v2, it's free on their patreon.

Reactions: DeadNin