Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

CityLights

Oct 11, 2020
Yes ! CinErotique (peco328) is finally in kemono.party, i imported his full patreon stuff so you can download ALL his HD videos packages for the game AND his mp4 files as well so you can view them out of the game for science reasons :p
njoy ;)
Hello, thank you!
However, I don't see any link for the files in the page of kemono? :(
Normally there is a link at the top of each post imported

sahilbane4

Jan 17, 2018
"I have converted my household women sim into slave and made her prostitute but I am not receiving any calls from clients
Please Help."

"I have installed WickedWhims v167.1-PATREON , Basemental Drugs 7.13.171-PATREON and Base Sintiklia - Long cut Nails."

Jan 12, 2021
I think MickCasanova franksiinatra post the answer:

franksiinatra
You need to have Nisa K's mod, convert them to dolls by using the tam explorer on the computer, and then click on them when they come back, click perversion, sex rules, and click prostitution, boom now they're prostitutes.

MickCasanova

Unless you plan on having all those "dolls" living with you, then I wouldn't do it that way. It's simpler to just hire your dancers, then enter in the command console "nisa.slutify <full name of sim>", for each one you want to be a prostitute, and they will be a prostitute. No need to own them or live with them. I take it further and turn my club into a call center (a lot trait that comes with NWP). Once you have Nisa's Wicked Perversions installed. A full list of commands is available once you install NWP by simply typing "nisa.help". Only issue there is that unlike WW, Nisa doesn't give an explanation as to what the commands do. To un-prostitute them, simply type "nisa.unslut <full name of sim>" and they are back to normal.

To receive calls "call center'' do the trick

isava

Oct 6, 2019
hey, is there someone who knows why i have no doors in the houses, in my game. windows is ok but there are no doors, i have updated all my mods .
Here is the exception text
Exception in <function c_api_create_object at 0x00007FF4D0E4EB90>, args: (1110433641671230375, 264255, 0, 0, 1, 0), kwargs: {} AttributeError("'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'tested_states_on_reset'") (AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'tested_states_on_reset')

I am sorry if it is not the good place to ask but i have problems with discord o_O
if there is a kind person who can help me, i will really appreciate, thanks

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
hey, is there someone who knows why i have no doors in the houses, in my game. windows is ok but there are no doors, i have updated all my mods .
Exception in <function c_api_create_object at 0x00007FF4D0E4EB90>, args: (1110433641671230375, 264255, 0, 0, 1, 0), kwargs: {} AttributeError("'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'tested_states_on_reset'") (AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'tested_states_on_reset')

I am sorry if it is not the good place to ask but i have problems with discord o_O
It's a with older versions of the NSFW mod Basemental Drugs. You might try updating Basemental Drugs to solve the missing doors issue. There is a link to the newest patreon version on page 78.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Oct 25, 2019

either any debug cheat code or any door cc making issue, try doing 50 50 mehod remove home or door cc and put back manual check and also if any debug cheat you use

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter