Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
After the last update one trait stopped showing up in CAS ( ) Any idea if there is an update available somewhere else? My Sim women would miss that trait a lot.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Anyone have link to download this sim??
No, it's just a model used to showcase cc.
This is like the 3rd or 4th time you ask this... If no one aswers is because no one has the link because the author hasn't shared the sim, just the cc, otherwise the leaker for that modder would have shared it like they do with all their other stuff. Seriously, learn to take a hint...

pizzahutman

Jul 24, 2021
Does anybody have the old version of Fetishims feet? New version seems to locked under their Patreon now. These are one of the best feet mods made yet.

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
Howdy Y'all
Last update of was Dez 2018. It throws out an error in my LE with the info that the trait is broken. Anyone has an idea if an update is available?

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Sup guyz! Sorry, I am again with these requests... Does anyone have a new version of this ? PLs share if u have it! ;)

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Howdy Y'all
Last update of was Dez 2018. It throws out an error in my LE with the info that the trait is broken. Anyone has an idea if an update is available?
This is I think the same trait TWICE, only need 1 but I forget which version is works best. Maybe report back and you tell me!

I have it n my game, trait shows up in CAS, no last exceptions while playing.

Reactions: Perplexum