Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
It's available under BANK42n on Google sheets.

Anyone know what to do with download - comes in two parts and the zipfiles aren't reading properly? Do I need to put them together?

Trying to open with Winrar and it says the archive is corrupt?! - not able to move it into any folder

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Anyone know what to do with download - comes in two parts and the zipfiles aren't reading properly? Do I need to put them together?

Trying to open with Winrar and it says the archive is corrupt?! - not able to move it into any folder
You need to either update Winrar, or download 7zip and use that. I had this exact same problem some time back, and turned out it was my antiquated version of Winrar. Once I replaced it with the latest version, the problem went away. Also.... 7zip is completely free and works on most compression formats.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
It would be great if the trait works with WW and not only Woohoo. Excellent news! Thx a lot for the edited file! :D
Now it does. Any sim, ghost, servo, younger, older,attractive or not as long as they have Big D and satisfy their partner will give all associated buffs with WW and woohoo. Here it is:

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Hello, does anyone have this CC, Beach Body preset from polygon-punk? The creator has deactivated his/her tumblr account so I can't find it anywhere else to download. It would be so cool if anybody can share it. Thanks a lot
1628226165323.png

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
Now it does. Any sim, ghost, servo, younger, older,attractive or not as long as they have Big D and satisfy their partner will give all associated buffs with WW and woohoo. Here it is:
Thank you so much. I will try it immediately. Best trait ever! :p

Reactions: Charles Vane

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
You need to either update Winrar, or download 7zip and use that. I had this exact same problem some time back, and turned out it was my antiquated version of Winrar. Once I replaced it with the latest version, the problem went away. Also.... 7zip is completely free and works on most compression formats.
You were spot on, worked a treat. I downloaded 7zip and it worked great! thanks(y):)

Reactions: MickCasanova

robs

Aug 13, 2018
DOes anyone have an Idea how to make other models than simdulgence compatible with sim motion?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
DOes anyone have an Idea how to make other models than simdulgence compatible with sim motion?
They would need to be weight painted in the same way that simdulgence weight paints their models.
The problem is that they've propably used a rig with penis bones and those can't be exported with S4S. If that's the case, there's no way of knowing how it's exactly painted unless they share the blender file, so you'll need to do some trial and error until you get it right

Last edited:
Reactions: robs