Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Guys, where do you find Custom Sims? The sheet only has the CC/mods/animations, but no sims.

I found kemono, but it's very unreliable, always gets 502 error. I was looking specifically for Etiennet creations that are not available in LL.

sketchyang

Jan 12, 2021
Guys, where do you find Custom Sims? The sheet only has the CC/mods/animations, but no sims.

I found kemono, but it's very unreliable, always gets 502 error. I was looking specifically for Etiennet creations that are not available in LL.
There are many sims creations from Sims4Imagination from the sheet,anyway does DevilAngelSims sims count as NSFW request here?

Reactions: brasileirinho

slar

Aug 14, 2021
So, on the other thread there was a link for downloading a Sim based on Amouranth. The link is dead. Anybody have a current link?

Nevermind, found it upthread.

Last edited:

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017

There is several resources, for example

was!

Jan 7, 2019
Not sure if this is considered NSFW related; if not, just let me know.
Does anyone here regularly use the patreon version of basemental gangs? I have a few questions, but after searching on LL, most discussions are drugs not gang related. And I'm not keen on heading to the basemental discord to ask questions about the patreon version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.