Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

vanillarose

Jul 13, 2019
I was specifically looking for their newest virginity system mod if anybody has that on hand (sorry for not specifying this at first but would love to have it if somebody does), but all their stuff is good to be honest. If you could share these that would be awesome thanks.
Her patreon is a dollar and worth supporting. She's consistent with all mods and not to mention a very sweet person! I can't say the same for 80% of "creators". Alternatively, she maintains her mega folder which can be found on the google sheets specifically for mods.

Jan 29, 2019
What do these do?
Various NSFW traits, social interactions, and rabbit hole activities.
I was specifically looking for their newest virginity system mod if anybody has that on hand (sorry for not specifying this at first but would love to have it if somebody does), but all their stuff is good to be honest. If you could share these that would be awesome thanks.
My original post has been updated- you can also click .

Nov 15, 2020

Thank you a lot! But could you please also add a description, at least on the virginity system? Cuz there is nowhere to read what it does... thanks!

Reactions: MatomiB
Jul 1, 2017
Kritical Sensory Deprivation Chamber

unnamed.gif
5 Swatches - BlackRed, RedBlack, WhiteBlack, Chocolate, Pink
Custom Sound Effects For The Object. (cheers to Denton47 for his sound tool)
Gives Out A Positive Buff For Prolonged Use.

I don't know whether NSFW. Delete this if not NSFW

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Sheet

The GreyNaya animations on the sheets are from a month ago. Haven't newer ones been released since then?

If so, I'm also interested in asking, if anyone has the new GreyNaya animations, it would be greatly appreciated. (Especially since with the sheets version, it always subtracts animations I had before in my game...)

Reactions: bekor
Nov 15, 2020

Btw, I'm wondering if your "LOVE BITES" version includes vampires or not, if not, could you share the drink from vampires too?

Nov 15, 2020
You can see all of yourfalsehope patreon posts on this link, there are also a lot of other patreon creators.
thanks but the one i asked for is not added there yet, and im afraid love bites from kemono isnt updated if i tell by the date...