Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone have Bobahloo's patreon BDSM furniture/objects and animations they could share please?
u can find it by urself on google sheets

strykernoscope

Sep 22, 2019
Kritical Bits&Pieces - Gasmask

2 Items - Hat Category (hair & hat texture space)
1 Filter Gasmask
1 Fleshlight Gasmask
4 Swatches - Black, Red, White, Pink

Thank you! Do you happen to also have the Arch Post from August 1?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to make butts looks more smoother from the outer sides and not like this?
Yes, the skeleton needs more vector points. I have done this for the Sims 3 myself by using a software programm called Milkshape to give Teenagers different breast sizes.

Reactions: boomshow

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to make butts looks more smoother from the outer sides and not like this?
You need a bottom body part with a higher polycount. The more vertices, the more detailed it can be. But be careful, hight-poly meshes are also more taxing on your graphic card and game performance

Reactions: boomshow

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
You need a bottom body part with a higher polycount. The more vertices, the more detailed it can be. But be careful, hight-poly meshes are also more taxing on your graphic card and game performance
thanks do you know of any that are safe to use

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
Yes, the skeleton needs more vector points. I have done this for the Sims 3 myself by using a software programm called Milkshape to give Teenagers different breast sizes.
the breasts don't really bother me, it's the butt looking like that from the sides that bothers me lol instead of it looking smooth and normal shape