Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
This is I think the same trait TWICE, only need 1 but I forget which version is works best. Maybe report back and you tell me!

I have it n my game, trait shows up in CAS, no last exceptions while playing.
Thanks a lot. I will test both traits separately.

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Does anyone have the " Moon Dancer " open version from blue craving ? This is the free closed one

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
After the last update one trait stopped showing up in CAS ( ) Any idea if there is an update available somewhere else? My Sim women would miss that trait a lot.
I'm back. This is the file I messaged you about if you want it. I fixed the Tuning ID so it won't throw any more LEs. Currently, I am trying to get it to work for WW also, atm it only works for woohoo like it did originally on LL. The new WW sex buffs are well hidden but I'll keep looking for now and maybe I'll get lucky. Anyway...here's the file:

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
I'm back. This is the file I messaged you about if you want it. I fixed the Tuning ID so it won't throw any more LEs. Currently, I am trying to get it to work for WW also, atm it only works for woohoo like it did originally on LL. The new WW sex buffs are well hidden but I'll keep looking for now and maybe I'll get lucky. Anyway...here's the file:
It would be great if the trait works with WW and not only Woohoo. Excellent news! Thx a lot for the edited file! :D

Reactions: Charles Vane